Homework help

ryan838

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
For my statistics class I need to ask 50 people a question. So on average how many hours a week do you spend on the internet? Thanks for your help.

A weeks worth of internet for me would be about 25 hours. Damn, that's a whole day per week lost to this wonderous invention!

ha! just do a random sample u stupid fuck! 50 is WAAAAAY to many... and isnt asking people on an internet message board extremely!!!! biased?

can u tell im in stats....

"ha! just do a random sample u stupid shaq-fu! 50 is WAAAAAY to many... and isnt asking people on an internet message board extremely!!!! biased?

can u tell im in stats.... "

My professor specifically asked for 50 samples. Otherwise I would have done like 10.

about 30 hours.

i had to do this for a class a few weeks back, really sucked, cuz we had groups and one kid "lost" his and all he had was some duplicates of the other kid in the group. we had 10 Questions like Fave band,
movie, and we had to compare them.

25-30

most of the time I am on the internet, I am actually playing a video game and looking at CAG during loading screens

Samples should never be convenient. If this was a real study, it wouldn't be very good. You would be better off just randomly generating 50 two digit numbers on your calculator.

[quote name='quaker29']about eight hours a week, 30 mins of that looking at sblymnlcrymnl sig of talyor rain.[/quote]

Only 30 minutes? Are you sure about that? :twisted:

"Samples should never be convenient. If this was a real study, it wouldn't be very good. You would be better off just randomly generating 50 two digit numbers on your calculator. "

I know but the idea behind this project is more to learn how to calculate standard deviation and check for outliers, etc... Its not meant to be a scientific study or a realistic representation of how many hours the average person spends on the internet.

bread's done
Back