Hori 360 EX2 Arcade Stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kofijamal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I have one, recently bought (and still own the receipt, it was bought 2/23/09) arcade stick. I used it once or twice and it's just not for me. I have a Madcatz pad on the way, so I'll never use it. It's still in the box, where it sits in the corner now, and even has the plastic wrapped all. It's practically new, no reason to say I never touched it when I did. I'm looking to sell it, not really trade it for anything. There is nothing I really need at the moment.

[quote name='Geoff Mendicino']Sending PM
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Damn, you beat me to it.

I have one already, but want to keep it boxed, and have another to play on...

Oh well
Saint

I was wondering, what was the sale price?
I have two new ones that I may consider selling. I know they go for a lot on ebay and have one listed, but the sale fees are high!

[quote name='mcginnis']usually about $50-60.

CML for it anyways.[/QUOTE]

The retail price is $40, Amazon had them in stock just a few weeks ago. Its really not that nice of a stick.

For stock parts it really is. The new madcatz regular edition sticks are what like 80 bucks and I've heard countless people getting messed up buttons and sticks only after days of playing. I had my ex2 modded and it was well worth it. The only bad thing about these is that some times the pcb goes bad.

Sorry I haven't been around.

As far as the quality of the stick, I'm not to lie and it is the "best" and won't say "it's the worst." I have more fun at home with a pad and in a arcade, I have more fun on a stick. As I've told many people here, I'm not looking for some massive payday from this. If I the money I spent on it with shipping and travel expenses, I'd be golden. While I could go on ebay and try to get 80-100 some for this, I'd let it go for 60 or so and not blink twice.

Shoot, if there is someone in my area, I'd just hand it to you and call it a day. lol

But yeah, it's still availble. I'll try to be around more to answer questions and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back