Hori Fight Stick EX2 for 360 39.99 at Gamestop

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Title says it all I thought this was a pretty good deal myself. I've been looking all over for a decent option to play Street Fighter IV with and this by far was the best deal.

For the same price as one of the fight pads you can get your own stick:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=42265

There's the link I know it says Virtua fighter 5 stick but it varies by location on what they actually have. So check the site see if a store near you has got one my store only had 2 left and i was quick to jump on that deal.

P.S. I really like the Fight Stick it takes a little getting use to but seems to be a really great quality product.

[quote name='Maynard']how did you guys find this on Gamestop's website to check stock? I tried searching for the controllers and it does not pull up anything for the SFIV edition of anything? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Google it man. Gamestop's search engine is complete garbage. Even then they might not be listed.

i love this stick. i didn't think it was all that great in the beginning, but now i've got a feel for it and i do much better with this than i do with my sf4 te. i like that the range of movement on the stick is greater than the TE's. the buttons are not as good as the TE's, but i actually do have more success with the EX2's stick. i like the freer movement of the larger square gate.

i have the vf5 version, which is actually just the normal stick with a couple of stickers packed in. i didn't put them on the stick, so it remains the normal ex2.

Well, it took a 65 mile trip(one way), but I found one. I have to say that I'm very pleased with the stick. Ultra combos are a sinch now. =)

bread's done
Back