HORI Pokken Tournament Pro Pad Limited Edition Controller for Nintendo Wii U $25 Amazon up for pre-order

Ehhhh...third-party and on a near-death platform. I think I will pass, since I have a Pro controller already.

I have about $115 in BB credit, so if it pops up there, I might bite. That, and I will hold out hope for a bundle with the game.

Ehhhh...third-party and on a near-death platform. I think I will pass, since I have a Pro controller already.

I have about $115 in BB credit, so if it pops up there, I might bite. That, and I will hold out hope for a bundle with the game.
I'm in the same boat but with $50 Target.

Still thanks OP

Last edited by a moderator:

Hori is a quality third party. They made some great arcade stick and their Xbox 360 controller has a better d-pad than first party

Was gonna order till it said the first player HAS to use the Gamepad.

What the fucking fuck kind of stupid setup is that

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to play devils advocate, the info says that is the case for local battles. Maybe this means if youre playing alone you can just use this controller? Either way im getting it for collectors purposes at this point

This would be great for GBA SNES virtual console games but the description says it won't function properly with other titles. I'll wait until I hear if it's compatible with VC games.

Well to play devils advocate, the info says that is the case for local battles. Maybe this means if youre playing alone you can just use this controller? Either way im getting it for collectors purposes at this point
Well hopefully it gets elaborated. Otherwise I'll just use the godly pro controller

I'll wait until I hear if it's compatible with VC games.
It won't. The controller is wired -good for fighting games- and plugs into the USB port. This is like the Smash Gamecube controllers so the Pokken fight pad won't work outside of Pokken Tournament.

bread's done
Back