Hori Screen Protector Question

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Alright, I just got my Hori DS Lite screen protectors, so I open them up, and its all in Japanese (which I expected). It seems easy enough to put them on, but the problem is that one of the protectors has a removable almost like a border (which is the smaller one), and the other doesn't (which is a slightly bigger one). I can't figure out which one goes on which. One has a red tab, the other a white tab, anyone know which protector goes on which? I'm thinking the smaller one goes on top and the bigger on bottom, but I really dont wanna screw up and put the wrong protector on the screen.

So does anyone know?

[quote name='.JPG']Alright, I just got my Hori DS Lite screen protectors, so I open them up, and its all in Japanese (which I expected). It seems easy enough to put them on, but the problem is that one of the protectors has a removable almost like a border (which is the smaller one), and the other doesn't (which is a slightly bigger one). I can't figure out which one goes on which. One has a red tab, the other a white tab, anyone know which protector goes on which? I'm thinking the smaller one goes on top and the bigger on bottom, but I really dont wanna screw up and put the wrong protector on the screen.

So does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

... i sure hope you are joking. Look at the DS lite for christ sake... which screen is larger. Clearly the touchscreen is the smaller one. Hope that helped.

The smaller one goes on the touch screen; please make sure you CENTER it, as it will not cover all of the screen (it covers like 99% of it). The bigger one goes on the top screen, which you don't have to center.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']... i sure hope you are joking. Look at the DS lite for christ sake... which screen is larger. Clearly the touchscreen is the smaller one. Hope that helped.[/quote]

Yes, but the smaller one does not completly cover the bottom screen, theres almost a tad border that it doesn't cover, so I wanted to make sure that I dont mess it up.

[quote name='Ma12kez']The smaller one goes on the touch screen; please make sure you CENTER it, as it will not cover all of the screen (it covers like 99% of it). The bigger one goes on the top screen, which you don't have to center.[/quote]

And yes, I will be doing that. Kind of scared to put it on as I dont want to mess it up, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Thanks for the help :D

bread's done
Back