Horizon Forbidden West Launch Edition (PS5) $29.99 at Best Buy

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST LAUNCH EDITION (PS5) $29.99 AT BEST BUY

Nora-Legacy-outfit.jpg

Forbidden West was one of those weird cases where it didn't make any sense to buy the PS5 version because the PS4 was cheaper AND had the free upgrade for PS5. I remember there being some backlash due to the upgrade fee and this is where we ended up.

now that you mentioned it i think it was ghosts of tsushima that started the $10 upgrade thing

Forbidden West was one of those weird cases where it didn't make any sense to buy the PS5 version because the PS4 was cheaper AND had the free upgrade for PS5. I remember there being some backlash due to the upgrade fee and this is where we ended up.

Now that Sony has released a complete edition on-disc for PS5, it's a no-brainer as to which one to buy. Appreciate Sony putting this out, and hope that continues.

Now that Sony has released a complete edition on-disc for PS5, it's a no-brainer as to which one to buy. Appreciate Sony putting this out, and hope that continues.
I honestly had no idea the complete edition was already out... I haven't even started the game yet even though I got it with my PS5.

Then comes cyberpunk for PS5 as a 'complete edition' with a DLC code in the case.
Oh that sucks... that was on my to buy list as I assumed all content would be on disc. I'm actually curious about the PS5 release of Witcher 3, I bought that because I assumed all the additional content would be on disc but now I'm not sure. Hard to find any info on it online, mostly just getting results for what happens with the PS4 disc version...

Oh that sucks... that was on my to buy list as I assumed all content would be on disc. I'm actually curious about the PS5 release of Witcher 3, I bought that because I assumed all the additional content would be on disc but now I'm not sure. Hard to find any info on it online, mostly just getting results for what happens with the PS4 disc version...
I picked up the PS5 version on clearance a short while ago. I'll open it when i get home in 20 or so and report back.

bread's done
Back