Horribly Misleading Auctions

Wow, that is pretty misleading and confusing, even after you read the description and especially with how he answered bidder questions. And he's ripping people off along with supposedly donating to charity? *confused*

[quote name='YoshiFan1']What makes it worse is that he sold 16 of the PSP cases so far from the first auction[/QUOTE]

And got one positive feedback from said auction...

From a shady character with 3 feedback, all positive, yet one accuses him of PayPal account theft.

2+2=4?

I'm very tempted to use a credit card and then dispute the charges when the PSP doesn't arrive just to see what's going on.

Contact the charity this is supporting and let them know how someone is cheating people to raise funds.

Better yet report him to the sysadmin at cox. Might get his cable pulled :)

EDIT

I reported him to [email protected] (got that e-mail after digging around their site for a minute or two) Hopefully Cox will ban his ass :rofl:

Since I did not see the auction, can someone explain what the seller was trying to do? I got the misleading auction part, but that's it.

[quote name='b3b0p']Since I did not see the auction, can someone explain what the seller was trying to do? I got the misleading auction part, but that's it.[/QUOTE]He was selling the logitech PSP carrying case w/o a PSP yet he made it seem that a PSP was indeed included in the auction.

[quote name='TheSlav']He was selling the logitech PSP carrying case w/o a PSP yet he made it seem that a PSP was indeed included in the auction.[/QUOTE]

I missed it too but I'm assuming he listed all the specs. of the PSP and so forth.

bread's done
Back