Hot Game Characters!

Here one hot momma:

hellion01.gif

oh man... not another one of these topics.... oh well. Almost any top heavy girl from flaggship fighting games. Particularly Mai fro King of Fighters, all the DOA girls, Most of the Street Fighter chix, Soul Calibur girls... um.. tekken... er... I'm runnign out of games...

if you want some good stuff (non game girls) in the most hilariouse anime I've ever seen, watch Golden Boy... good stuff + alot of bounce.

I was watching Golden Boy Friday. Very entertaining. I need to finish the second disc tonight.

The link the OP posted reminds me, I need to pre-order Jade Empire so I can get the pre-order goodies.

[quote name='Death2Sanity']'top-heaviness' is so overrated.[/quote]

agreed. I love the smaller sizes, but heavier top is not always a bad thing (TOO heavy is just scary) :shock:

Kintaro Oe is my role model.

I totaly agree. First time I ever saw the anime, that's the first thing that popped into my mind. God... why can't I be like him... I guess I need to get a bike and ride ariund looking for jobs... :cool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='Death2Sanity']'top-heaviness' is so overrated.[/quote]

agreed. I love the smaller sizes, but heavier top is not always a bad thing (TOO heavy is just scary) :shock:

I totaly agree. First time I ever saw the anime, that's the first thing that popped into my mind. God... why can't I be like him... I guess I need to get a bike and ride ariund looking for jobs... :cool:[/quote]

I live in Miami too, maybe I'll see ya around on my Mikazuki 5 bike with my notebook. Life is study!

[quote name='whiteboy']Jill Valentine. I love a woman with a gun.[/quote]

a gun? you must mean lara croft or something...everyone knows jill is "the maser of unlocking"

[quote name='Rodimus Donut'][quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='Death2Sanity']'top-heaviness' is so overrated.[/quote]

I totaly agree. First time I ever saw the anime, that's the first thing that popped into my mind. God... why can't I be like him... I guess I need to get a bike and ride ariund looking for jobs... :cool:[/quote]

I live in Miami too, maybe I'll see ya around on my Mikazuki 5 bike with my notebook. Life is study![/quote]

awsome! where at man? I live in Kendall area... you around there?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='Rodimus Donut'][quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='Death2Sanity']'top-heaviness' is so overrated.[/quote]

I live in Miami too, maybe I'll see ya around on my Mikazuki 5 bike with my notebook. Life is study![/quote]

awsome! where at man? I live in Kendall area... you around there?[/quote]

I actually live in Hollywood, but I work in Miami. Sorry we got off topic.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut'][quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='Rodimus Donut'][quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='Death2Sanity']'top-heaviness' is so overrated.[/quote]

awsome! where at man? I live in Kendall area... you around there?[/quote]

I actually live in Hollywood, but I work in Miami. Sorry we got off topic.[/quote]

:lol: i think we are off topic. oh well.. :oops:

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']And I always had a thing for Sheeva. Just imagine what those four arms could do.

sheeva.jpg
[/quote]

The best hand job ever.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='megashock5']Taki - soul calibur[/quote]

takiredux2jd.th.jpg

Ahem.[/quote]

:lol: you should seriously consider going into being a sports commentator. your obviously skilled at pointing out things :roll:

threads like this are the reason everyone thinks gamers are bunch of acne-ridden losers living in their parents' basements.

[quote name='RELmajor03']threads like this are the reason everyone thinks gamers are bunch of acne-ridden losers living in their parents' basements.[/quote]

That's why I made fun of this thread.

bread's done
Back