HOT!!! | Get Warhawk w/ Headset for $34.99 at Best Buy!!!

centracore

CAGiversary!
All credit and thanks for this amazing find go to AzerPhire on NeoGAF

4tk2d7l.jpg

$39.99 minus the $5.00 off any PS3 game coupon and the grand total comes out to $34.99 (that makes it $5.00 cheaper than the PSN download version - and this one comes with a headset!!!)

EDIT: Why not join the CAG Warhawk Clan while you're at it?

I would love to do this if the nearest BB wasn't 1100KM's away. It is $40 on the web, plus $10 shipping.

Monday, I am going to be at FS, I might try to PM, but it seems like a stretch. Especially when salesmen make no commission off of software. I wonder about PM'ing at EB too, though that seems unlikely too.

~S

FS has this at 69.99, so I'll try to PM today if I stop being unbelievably sick.
Would cost like 36.99+taxes for those without a close Bestbuy.
I don't even care about the game, just want the headset. But I'll play the game a lot too.
Its like:
30 for headset
10 for game
=
WIN

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Does anyone know if futureshop will PM without a flyer? Being 1100kms away, we don't get BB flyers.

~S[/quote]

An online printout of the flyer should suffice.

Hey guys, looks like on the offical boards that the $39.99 price is a promotion (some are saying it ends Thursday) so make sure if you are in Canada you pick it up quickly tomorrow!

well one of the best buy stores told me the sale price of 39.99 is only until tomorrow, so if I wanna make sure to get it at 39.99 to go in to get a raincheck today. raincheck?

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Their website finally showing some stock. Got me some. Saying sold out again, keep watching.
~S[/QUOTE]
Got me one too. Hope the order goes through as it said it was OOS in my order.

grr my local bestbuy won't get there's in till later this evening. and the futureshop wouldn't price match until they had it in stock.

i'll just go to best buy and use the coupon... unless futureshop will match the coupon too.....

[quote name='chimp69']got it in store, 34.99 plus tax. woot. time to change my trade 3 at eb to something else. huzzah.[/quote]

LOL, did the same with my EBG Trade 3 on Monday, switched to Heavenly Sword. I picked WarHawk up today at the Downsview Best Buy. I think I took the last one they had :cool:

Charging up the headset and planning to try it out tonight!

BTW, only paid $34.99 and once again wasn't asked for a coupon, they just scan it in automatically. But I noticed the $5 off coupon expires tomorrow. If you can find stock at BB, better rush to get it now at the $34.99 price.

No store I went to would price match me because we don't have a Best Buy anywhere near here, bomba. But I did pick it up at the sony store...which surprisingly had it cheaper than anywhere else (except BB) for $59.99.

Heh...saving money at the Sony Store, who woulda thunk it

bread's done
Back