hot or not? xbox bundle $189 @ outpost

I'm thinking that isn't much of a deal:

Xbox bundle (with Top Spin + Football) $150.00
Halo 2 $50

Savings of $11.00. Halo 2 has been on sale for $40 also so you can get the same deal elsewhere.
Ground shipping is $10.47.

[quote name='davidmt']I'm thinking that isn't much of a deal:

Xbox bundle (with Top Spin + Football) $150.00
Halo 2 $50

Savings of $11.00. Halo 2 has been on sale for $40 also so you can get the same deal elsewhere.
Ground shipping is $10.47.[/quote]

I haven't seen an XBox Holiday bundle in several weeks at any store...My TRU is the only place with XBox in stock around here (cept for the store across the street which is trying to buy all of our Xboxes and mark them up).

Screw you Games4Less...what a shitty store.

If you're in an area where Outpost doesn't charge you tax, it's not bad. We've gone crazy over $5 off sales, so saving over $10 isn't bad at all.

Yeah it would make a good gift for someone.

I still don't understand why people think Xboxs are rare now or something. I see them everywhere.

[quote name='David85']Yeah it would make a good gift for someone.

I still don't understand why people think Xboxs are rare now or something. I see them everywhere.[/quote]

Me too, but that's because I'm in Maine, and we're just a bunch of hicks who don't buy any of "them darnded e-lece-tro-onics", so the stores have plenty in stock. Could it be a New England thing?

[quote name='dracula']i htink best buy still has the holiday bundles. halo 2 for $39 seems high, the game has been out a while after all.[/quote]

A while?!? Two months...and it's the most popular Xbox game out right now. Geez, you guys can get so spoiled...

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz'][quote name='dracula']i htink best buy still has the holiday bundles. halo 2 for $39 seems high, the game has been out a while after all.[/quote]

A while?!? Two months...and it's the most popular Xbox game out right now. Geez, you guys can get so spoiled...

Jeremy[/quote]

Yeah, it's pretty old, considering the depreciation value of games. Granted, Halo didn't drop forever, but even Gamefly has Halo 2 for 27.99 + tax already.

Anyways, once the deal goes through, add tax and shipping, it's pretty much the same price as buying them seperately.

halo 2 is $30 at 7/11
used it is cheaper(the collectors edition is under $30 on ebay)

so yeah, $39 for halo 2 is kind of a lot

edit: considering that outpost charges an arm and a leg for shipping this deal doesnt look so hot.

bread's done
Back