Hot Topic additional 50% off clearance items

This was a pretty decent deal a few months ago anyone know coupon codes like last time? Think someone had a $10 off code or something.

I can confirm B&M running the sale. They've had a Mario Tanuki hoodie for a while that was already 50% off, but this knocked it down again (from 50 -> 12.50). Been waiting for this exact sale to happen.

Don't forget to use the coupon codes,

NOTE: you must create an account to use these...

WELCOME
gets you 20% off your first order
HTBD509T
for $10 off $20 for users with May birthdays

Holy crap, that hoodie is bad ass Strell. Thanks for telling us about it. I've got one on hold for me. I don't know if I will have the courage to wear the hoodie top part on my head, with the ears on all.

Wow there website was actually working for once. Thanks for the heads up and the coupons, I got myself a nice little order. I almost was hesitant to get too excited after the headache that was their last 50% clearance sale.

Got 5 shirts, thanks for the $10 off $20 code!

Here's what I got. Buzzcocks, Ramones (classic punk), Iron Man, Batman logo, and Force Unleashed. Even with the brutal shipping rates it comes to around $4 a shirt. Woo!

Oh great, their stupid website crashed while processing my payment. That's what I get for using paypal I guess...I'm pretty sure the order went through though.

[quote name='Strell']I can confirm B&M running the sale. They've had a Mario Tanuki hoodie for a while that was already 50% off, but this knocked it down again (from 50 -> 12.50). Been waiting for this exact sale to happen.[/QUOTE]

Damn I want hat! I haven't even seen it in a store around me.

Nice, I got three shirts and three hoodies for $42 shipped. Pretty nice deal, thanks OP. If I could get my girl to look for either the Gears or Mario hoodies, I'd be even happier.

You can also use coupon code BDAY09HT for $10 off of $10.01 or more.I used it this morning to order a hello kitty hoddie and slippers paid only 10.31 after tax & shipping! Just make sure you open an account with a May birthday.

bread's done
Back