Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver PS3 9.99 (FS) @ Newegg

You may want to add PS3 in title as its the only version included it appears.

BTW, thanks for the contribution :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....any chance this is wheel compatible?

Edit: Nevermind, the game looks like total crap.  It doesn't even seem like you race against other drivers at all, at least I couldn't find any video of that in 2 different YouTube videoes.  I can't stand that, it was a total dealbreaker for me with the WRC games. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they would put something I want on sale since they sent me a $10 off coupon. Too bad I didn't have it when Dragon's Crown was $20.

Hmmm....any chance this is wheel compatible?

Edit: Nevermind, the game looks like total crap. It doesn't even seem like you race against other drivers at all, at least I couldn't find any video of that in 2 different YouTube videoes. I can't stand that, it was a total dealbreaker for me with the WRC games.
You've obviously never seen WRC on TV before. That's how Rally racing is done. It's all time trial because they race on very narrow tracks that would be dangerous to have multiple cars trying to pass each other on. It's more of a display of the driver's ability and the car's specs than it is a race.

With that said, this Hot Wheels game is terrible. I rented from GameFly and stuck it in the mailbox after 20 minutes.

bread's done
Back