Hot! Xbox camera with Xbox Live 12 month subscription for 39.99!

firehawk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
As found on RFD:
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478719

The coupon is on page 7 of this file:
http://www.metronews.ca/uploadedFiles/PDFs/20070816_toronto.pdf

I picked one up today... considering the 12+1 month subscription is 59.99, this is a super deal for that alone. Add in all the extra stuff (200 points, headset, camera, Uno, Roboblitz) and it's stellar. :)

Whoops, totally forgot, this is from factorydirect.ca
http://www.factorydirect.ca/catalog/product_spec.php?pcode=MS5201

Actually, if you read the thread (page 5 I think), you can use the coupon code online. :)
You might even try PMing, since a couple of people have done it successfully.

whats b & m?
also, there are factory direct stores apparently. this is 39.99 in store till 22nd. anyone able to pick me up one? or pm in ottawa region(or another region with the store?

can you Price match these at future shop? even if i dont have a factory direct here?

and there is an online code. but it cost 15 to hip here and 8 dollars hst so comes to same price as regular pretty much.

People had luck with Best Buy... I guess if you try to PM out of Ontario, it might be a YMMV thing?

Also, isn't there a factory direct in Ottawa?

thats actually what I meant. there are stores in ottawa and to, and quite a few ontario cities. that means pm away in those areas, cause its a store, and the add in the paper(see rfd link, ill find it if needed its a coupn so you do.) says its new, not refurbished. so if anyone in those areas can pick one up or pm one, it would be good.

Damnit, I just bought a new 12 Month a week ago, which was the first time in a LONG while I payed MSRP for a game item :bomb:.

Oh well. I heard these membership codes were good up to two years.

Does someone want to buy one and I will pay the $10-12 to have it mailed out to the westcoast? Plus a bonus for whomever grabs it aswell. Unless I can get the deal to work online. What is the online code for it?

EDIT: Whatever I bought it anyways one for me one for my dad :)

Might as well get someone to buy it and PM you the codes if you don't care about the camera =P Free camera/headset for the person who helped you and $40 live subscription + marketplace points. That's still about $20 off.

I wanted to pick up a year of live at this price... and didn't need the headset or camera. Traded them in at EBGames. They give $3 for the headset and $9 for the camera, if anyone is wondering, so really you get live for $28.

I'll try to get this PMed at FS or BB, though it will most likely be Fission Mailed, since we don't even have a Factory Direct in Manitoba AFAIK.

mkrowe sold me his already so don't need. I can finally afford Castlevania =D Although I'll do it later. Super Metroid comes out tomorrow! I went out to buy a Classic Controller today in preparation

The coupon has expired. Does anyone know if the coupon is just a gimmick and they will keep on remaking them because i went yesterday and brampton was sold out and they said they will get some saturday. Anyone think they will honour the coupon then?

[quote name='chimp69']i might order one if you wanna split shipping. im in montreal.[/quote]
I will pay you $35-40 shipped for the Xbox Live code and UNO code. You can keep the 200 ms points, camera, headset.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

bread's done
Back