Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Sweepstakes

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I grabbed this off of the slickdeals forum.

Sweepstakes Details:
Grand Prize is a Weekend Trip for Two to Los Angeles, CA!

Ever dream of a luxury weekend in California? Now is your chance to enter to win a trip for 2 to Hollywood, Hotel Dusk style.

One Grand Prize winner and a guest will spend 2 nights in a grand hotel, have brunch at local hot spots, embark on a Haunted Hollywood tour and be treated to dinner at the world famous Grace restaurant. Not only that, but the Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 cash. Wow!

Plus, the Grand Prize winner will also receive 2 Nintendo DS Lites and a collection of games for the DS, including Big Brain Academy, Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!, Clubhouse Games, Elite Beat Agents, Nintendogs and Tetris DS!

Four (4) First Prize winners will each receive one (1) copy of each of the following six (6) video games for the Nintendo DS: Big Brain Academy, Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!, Clubhouse Games, Elite Beat Agents, Nintendogs and Tetris DS!

Must be 21 or older to enter this Sweepstakes. See Official Rules for more information.

http://www.nintendo.com/sweepstakes?id=bNgSmw-aplD-Gbh5KkWHj2VBvfL41yKG

Wait... if this is a Hotel Dusk contest then how come none of the prizes include a copy of Hotel Dusk?:rofl:

Thanks OP.:)

[quote name='Vinny']Wait... if this is a Hotel Dusk contest then how come none of the prizes include a copy of Hotel Dusk?:rofl:

Thanks OP.:)[/QUOTE]
I don't understand that either, but I wouldn't mind winning a $1000 and two ds lites.

21? damn them I'm 20 :whistle2:(

why the heck would you have to be 21 for a contest like this? I don't see alcohol involved at all

fuck you Nintendo

[quote name='GrayWolf323']21? damn them I'm 20 :whistle2:(

why the heck would you have to be 21 for a contest like this? I don't see alcohol involved at all

fuck you Nintendo[/QUOTE]

Probably because the grand prize involves traveling. They probably can't have minors winning a prize like that.

Thanks OP. Too bad that the trip means nothing to me being just outside of LA and all. I entered just for the other stuff.

[quote name='stalfosking']Probably because the grand prize involves traveling. They probably can't have minors winning a prize like that.[/quote]

I dont think travling would be a problem if you are 18, but Im guessing some of the places you vistit, and get to on your trip may be bars or places you must be 21.

(iii) a $70.00 voucher for Saturday brunch at Off Vine restaurant or restaurant to be selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest

(iv) a $100.00 voucher for Sunday brunch at Hotel Bel-Air restaurant or restaurant to be selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest

(vi) a $250.00 voucher for Saturday dinner at Grace restaurant
Wow. Included with the DS Lites, games, and trip to CA is $420 worth of gourmet food...:drool:

How do 2 people spend $250 worth of dinner? That's $125 each! :hot:

[quote name='Kendro']

How do 2 people spend $250 worth of dinner? That's $125 each! :hot:[/QUOTE]

At a very fancy place you can easily spend that much.

Thanks OP

[quote name='Kendro']

How do 2 people spend $250 worth of dinner? That's $125 each! :hot:[/QUOTE]

2 martinis 19
appetizer 15
2 salads 16
Filet Mignon 47
Wild Salmon 38
Side baked potato X2 14
Side vegetables X2 14
Bottle of wine 50
2 Desserts 24
2 cappucinos 13

And that doesn't include the $50 tip

I wonder if you can opt out of the super fancy restaurants. I'd rather save some of the money and go to cheaper places. That money plus sell one of the ds lites would get me enough to buy a wii.

bread's done
Back