Hotmail upgrading mail size

fireball343

CAGiversary!
Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter your inbox.

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail account in the coming months.

We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for this important update.

Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

MSN Hotmail Member Services

that's 250mb for free and 10mb attachments.
hopefully it is really free.

I was tempted to switch to gmail when it goes public. Now since Hotmail is finally offering more space I'll probably keep my primary account there. I will open up a gmail account to test it out, but I'm pretty happy with Hotmail.

anyone want gmail?

I have one invite, and the first person to PM me will get it.

I need your email address, and name.

[quote name='Richter']Hotmail = spam magnet[/quote]
It was horrible for me. I got more then 100 spam messages per week. I gave up and started a yahoo account, and have yet to recieve one spam message that I did not sign up for in some way.

It's good hotmail is bumping the size to 250mb. For a while back, it was getting hard to have to check hotmail daily or else it would be filled with spams then all the people who want to email me wouldn't be able to do.

[quote name='BigNick']hotmail is sweet, cause its the only free email service that gives you pop3 email access.[/quote]\

also great because it gives you unfettered spam access

that's what's mine is for. JUNK MAIL. I use it to make sure someone gets an attachment, for some reason my Hotmail attachments have a better rate of actually arriving opposed to comcast

YAY! Now Microsoft will have even more of our personal data on their servers to go through and sell to advertisers! Wonderful. But it's not like Yahoo and even Gmail aren't doing the same thing, though. I don't like the idea of companies having access to so much of people's information. That's probably the reason for all this expansion...not for the user's benifit so much. Email is not...secure.

bread's done
Back