Hottest day in Los Angeles recorded history - 113 degrees!

Today's actually the first day that it hasn't been hot here.. it barely hit 70.. it hasn't been below 85 in about four months so it feels like it's freezing. The low tonight is 48!

[quote name='Scorch']Today's actually the first day that it hasn't been hot here.. it barely hit 70.. it hasn't been below 85 in about four months so it feels like it's freezing. The low tonight is 48![/QUOTE]

Same here. It's been 95+ since April it seems. High today was 85. I almost broke out a jacket.

When I lived at Edwards Air Force Base (Lancaster, Rosamond, Palmdale area) we would hit 115 degree days during the summer. 125+ on the flight line....

It was hotter in Los Angeles today than it was in Las Vegas. My parents called me today complaining about the heat and I just laughed at them.

Ha, it is a cooooool 101 degrees here in Santa Monica, CA. (30 mins West of Downtown L.A).:cool: I haven't felt it, since im in an A.C filled office. :cool::cool:

Summer finally decided to show up, fucken procrastinator.

The heat sucks :(
The power died at my school today so we had no AC during class. I spent the whole class time looking at the clock trying to see how long until it was over so I could get the hell out of there. Almost 40 people in a room with no AC stinks.

My office is in the data center for a corporate office, so we have a separate a/c unit, and the main a/c died for our corporate office just died. The president sent everyone home a hour ago, and when he walked into my office to let me know, he had a sudden change of heart. =(

The ac in the lobb broke down so it was too hot to stay there so I hid in my office all day where u have my personal AC :cool:

[quote name='Spacepest']It was hotter in Los Angeles today than it was in Las Vegas. My parents called me today complaining about the heat and I just laughed at them.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could have been at either, or even New Orleans, but I guess I shouldn't complain. Things could be worse where I'm at. The summer was super fucking hot here. We had three week stint of a heat wave where it was something like 105 with 60-80 humidity. You basically died if you walked or went anywhere outside.

Los Angeles, California

°F | °C

Today's weather

31.png

93°F
Feels like 93°
Clear

20 degree difference from yesterday.

My AC office feels the same as yesterday :cool::cool::cool:

bread's done
Back