Hour of Victory: Tour of Foreplay

[quote name='LiK']yea, sorry. i dont even know who's next on the list. i hope shippy comes back online soon.[/quote]

Same, I should be up soon, but I dunno. Unless there is any particular objection, I say we run down the list of replies to this thread, PM the poster, get an address, and ship it off.

If LiK was the last in Ship's original list, I think this is the upcoming list based on replies:

Majora2010
Short Round
Mr Unoriginal
InuFaye Banned.
hoofrog
bcskid Inactive.
Wombat
HotShotX

~HotShotX

i sent an email to Shippy to give me the name of the next guy on the list so i can send it out. no reply tho even tho Shippy responded to another email i sent him at the same time.

I will buy a UK copy this weekend to distribute. Would rather keep it in the UK for shipping cost reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 people have signed the game? I was originally post #10, but I haven't received it! The hell?

I want in, Ship. Hook a fellow aerospace engineer up.

~HotShotX

I would like to take the copy up fishing with me to the Rocky Mountains. With any luck I'l take my picture with a nice Colorado Cutthroat and Hour of Victory.

I'm heading up to Vermont in 2 weeks, if by some godly chance I get it before then I'll stop somewhere scenic on the way and grab a picture with it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Guys, this game, I think, has long been gone and lost.[/QUOTE]

On the last CAGcast, Wombat had it.

[quote name='Khalid']On the last CAGcast, Wombat had it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow, I don't listen anymore and it didn't look like Shipwreck had visited this thread in a long time. We'll see, I guess.

bread's done
Back