House DVD Season 1 $12.99 (Price Match Season 2 for Same Price, YMMV)

abhinav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In the black friday ad at Circuit City House M.D. season one is listed for $12.99 but the pictured AD is for the Season 2 box set.

Walmart price matches Black Friday deals and i got them to let me get season 1 and 2 for that price pretty easily so i thought others should try it out too. Hope this helps, $26 + Tax for both seasons of House is a great deal.

Did the same thing today, hell I had the idea for this as soon as the ad hit I just never made a thread about it ;)

Got House Season 2 for $12.99, Wal-Mart just looked at the pictures and never bothered to ask anything else.

I had no problem getting both seasons PMed at Best Buy today by going to two different registers. At customer service, I pointed out where it says "Season 1: 22 Epidsodes" below the picture. At a regular register the clerk just looked at the picture and PMed season 2. I also was able to get Monk Season 1 and South Park Season 8 PMed.

missed out on this one unfortunatley...went to walmart at around 7:30 AM planning to PM both seasons and both seasons were already gone.

[quote name='MHRX']missed out on this one unfortunatley...went to walmart at around 7:30 AM planning to PM both seasons and both seasons were already gone.[/quote]

I thought the same thing at first but then i saw Monk, House (both seasons), south park and a few others INBETWEEN the shelves. Maybe it was just at my store but it felt like they were hiding the DVD's. I still think i coulda found arrested development but oh well.

I tried to price match it at walmart but the CSM wouldn't do it stating the store would lose too much money. Called Corporate and filed a complaint on the manager and store and I should be getting a call back in the next few days.

[quote name='Brian9824']I tried to price match it at walmart but the CSM wouldn't do it stating the store would lose too much money. Called Corporate and filed a complaint on the manager and store and I should be getting a call back in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me, they said they dont pm FRIDAY/SATURDAY sales.... what a load.

[quote name='Brian9824']I tried to price match it at walmart but the CSM wouldn't do it stating the store would lose too much money. Called Corporate and filed a complaint on the manager and store and I should be getting a call back in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

Lol, this Wal-Mart must suck if losing $30 is going to kill their bottom line ;)

Roufuss whats idiotic is the guy didn't have a comeback when I pointed out House season 1 which is the same MSRP was on sale at walmart for $14.88......

Well walmart already called me back after less then 24 hours. Manager agreed to do the price match. I'll be going back on Wed to do it. I just hope they don't give me a hassle over the fact that it says season 2.

bread's done
Back