House of the Dead 2 & 3 (Wii) $24.99 at Amazon

Shipping is $4.50 so going for free shipping by looking at filleritem.com gives the cheapest physical item at 99 cents (a wall plate).

[quote name='hero101']It is going to drop to $20 one of these days. I'm going to wait for it.[/QUOTE]
Same here. If it launched at more than 30 then it'd be a different story.

[quote name='carbontiger']almost bit on this but I heard its not updated and no continues? sheesh! I'll wait for the bargin bin. thanks anyway OP[/QUOTE]

This isn't completely true...you can't adjust the continues right off the bat...you have to play it, and then you earn continues and your life meter gets larger depending on how much you play, how far you get, and what things you manage to shoot.

I have one only played once mint...If someone is thinking of getting this, im looking for DS or Wii games for trade...The game is too hard for me...

It's not in the Fry's ad here in the LA/OC area. :(

Is it possible that the price is still good down here? Anyone have the PLU# so I can check?

[quote name='loserboy']This isn't completely true...you can't adjust the continues right off the bat...you have to play it, and then you earn continues and your life meter gets larger depending on how much you play, how far you get, and what things you manage to shoot.[/quote]

Good to know. thanks

[quote name='loserboy']This is absolutely worth the price...buy this now or....

Suffer, like G did.[/quote]

Hah

[quote name='ychanus']Is the Wiimote accurate enough as a light gun?[/quote]
I've had no accuracy issues whatsoever. We play using one Zapper and one Perfect Shot.

Thanks for posting this OP, but I'm gonna have to pass. It's not like this is the first time Sega bundled these old ass games together.

[quote name='ychanus']Is the Wiimote accurate enough as a light gun?[/quote]

I don't think so. I just finished playing RE UC using the Perfect Shot and I was kind of disappointed.

The reticle never seemed to line up with the remote/gun. It was more moving the reticle around using the gun than actually aiming it.

It may be due to my set up though.

[quote name='CaoPi']the Wii doesn't have many M-rated games does it?[/quote]
It's got a fair amount but they're overshadowed by all the family games. Very few original properties though (which is why you should all go buy No More Heroes), but this one is worth it. You can still turn the gore green if you want though.

[quote name='hollowfreak']I'll stick with Typing of the Dead. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I really hope that Sega decides to release TotD2 here in the US.

*crosses fingers

Gamecrazy stores got a few Sega price drops today. HOTDR is down to $20.00. Condemned 2 and Sega superstar tennis all dropped too. Just giving a heads up.

[quote name='force_assassin']Gamecrazy stores got a few Sega price drops today. HOTDR is down to $20.00. Condemned 2 and Sega superstar tennis all dropped too. Just giving a heads up.[/quote]
Seriously? What did Tennis drop to? Those games just came out! If HOTDR drops to $20 already it's definitely worth it.

*edit* never mind, I just saw this:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178091

I think Circuit City is mirroring Tennis and Olympics prices next week.

Thanks OP. I've been thinking about getting this since it came out, and I decided to finally bite. I also included Battlestar Galactica season 3 in the order to bring the total over $25 (sure I could of done that in a much cheaper way, but once again I've been meaning to get it since it came out).

[quote name='loserboy']This is absolutely worth the price...buy this now or....

Suffer, like G did.[/quote]

Actually its more like:

Suffer like G did?!?

It shot back up to $29.99 now. That is what I get for sitting on the fence, but in fairness I am likely to see a lower price for my fence-sitting.

Edit: At least no more heroes is at $35.99. Somewhat tempting but will probably wait for the $24.99 or less price point.

I ordered when it came out and it was $29.99 through Amazon -- then emailed them about the price drop, and got the adjustment, so that was cool -- thanks for the post!

bread's done
Back