House of the Dead Overkill & Madworld (Wii) - $12.99 Each at Amazon

bsesb2003

CAGiversary!
Amazon - found on the CAG Price Tracker -- some good drops on there today
wii.gif
House of the Dead: Overkill
wii.gif
MadWorld
http://www.amazon.com/House-Dead-Ov..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1263218528&sr=8-1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='luckycreature']kiribee?
Really I just got both of them no problem at all.
Thanks original poster! Been waiting to try Madworld.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it looks like it's back in stock now..lol they tryin to make me look maaaaaad I tell you!

Madworld is a STEAL at this price. Buy it. Short but a great game nonetheless. I payed full price and do not regret it.

Just got HOTD:OK off of newegg Thanks alot for the head up. I wish I could get the hand cannon though it looks so bad ass. Looks like ill probably settle for the Nyko PS.

[quote name='Chronis']For anyone else who needs light gun recommendations:

If you have big hands, the Perfect Shot is, in fact, amazing! My only complaint is that you actually have to pull the trigger a bit, since it and the plastic that pushes the B button are one big piece.

For smaller hands, the Nerf gun is also amazing. The trigger is a lot better than the PS since it uses a mechinism to hit the B button, so a quick twitch can fire off a shot no problem. But like I said, definitely for smaller hands. The handle is very short and has finger curves built in, so if your hand doesn't fit, it'll feel awkward and may even leave your pinky hanging off. Plus, it works as an actual nerf gun! :D

Finally, we have the Action Pak for those needing both gun and remote. Sadly, I have not used this but it sounds solid in theory. It's basically a cut down Perfect Shot that uses a special port built into the Wand to forego any need to touch the B Button. Just pull the trigger and it will automatically register as a shot. Like i said, I haven't used the gun, but i do have a Wand. The Wand is a great substitute for the Nintendo Wiimote (not that there are any other choices). I especially like the bigger buttons and the grip built onto the B button and the battery cover. I do have a slight complaint with it though. When batteries run low, button presses lag as a mofo on it.

and of course, there is the RE Blaster for those than want to be straight up badass and the Wii Zapper for those that want to be the definition of lame.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure none of those compare to the awesomeness of this, well besides the Perfect Shot since that's pretty good. But this is pure badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiKddp8kexY

doh! My order of Madworld at amazon got delivered to the wrong place...hopefully it will turn up tomorrow, although it's doubtful since I looked around the yard, mailbox, & neighbors today and nothing came up:bs:

And of course amazon is out of stock on that game now to x_x lol
I'll wait till monday to see if it turns up, and then order it from newegg if it doesn't turn up/get back in stock :-({|= (of course amazon will refund the money)

I got my copy of MadWorld today via FedEx (free 2-day shipping/Saturday delivery = nice), haven't opened it yet but it sounds like someone forgot to make sure the disc was snapped in the case, I can hear it moving around. I'm sure it's fine though, not the first time I've had that happen.

[quote name='OldKai']I got my copy of MadWorld today via FedEx (free 2-day shipping/Saturday delivery = nice), haven't opened it yet but it sounds like someone forgot to make sure the disc was snapped in the case, I can hear it moving around. I'm sure it's fine though, not the first time I've had that happen.[/QUOTE]
I hate it when that happens. My discs usually turn out fine though. I wonder how much of it is due to the shipping process versus the disc-packing process though.

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']I hate it when that happens. My discs usually turn out fine though. I wonder how much of it is due to the shipping process versus the disc-packing process though.[/QUOTE]

Hard to say but it's pretty lazy, but I guess it happens. Opened my game and played it for about 20 minutes, the disc was in and it was fine, it could of been a little loose but I could tell the manual was moving around a little so maybe it was hitting the disc. So no problem this time with a SEGA game, until next time (Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll).

First off, I have bought both games, and I highly recommend both. Considering the quality of titles sold new under $15, these are among the very best, even those in the higher tier price ranges. Neither may have the replay level that some games have, but how many 50 dollar games have you bought that weren't worth more than a few hours? These will deliver.

Secondly, where the (Censored!) was that Buck Shot Shotgun hiding?! So much for my Wii accessory budget. Thanks, Diebythesword...and curse you!

Thanks OP. I really shouldn't be getting any more games at the moment though, but seeing how I was going to get both of these games eventually anyways, had to bite.

Just so people are aware, the link now shows Hubbagames as the seller for Madworld. Amazon has a 2-4 week wait per their site.

bread's done
Back