House Season 1

I picked mine up at BB B&M for 39.99 last week. The dvds in the set are dual sided though, so you get all 22 episodes and bonus materials on 3 discs. I hate dual side...

[quote name='LoganDX']I picked mine up at BB B&M for 39.99 last week. The dvds in the set are dual sided though, so you get all 22 episodes and bonus materials on 3 discs. I hate dual side...[/QUOTE]

me too...my gf and i watched through Without a Trace s1 a couple months ago and then realized that we missed half of the episodes because we didn't flip over the discs...we didn't even realize it...so we had to go back and finish off the other sides

As TV on DVD is becoming more and more popular, studios are being pressured into making the boxsets smaller thus saving shelf space. Dual siding is one way to go about this. Honestly, I would perfer them to use the slim plastic cases, like Family Guy or The Shield S3.

I thought that the show was going to suck until I actually watched it, and now it's one of my favorite tv shows. I mean, House plays a DS! How can you go wrong?

[quote name='Scahom1']As TV on DVD is becoming more and more popular, studios are being pressured into making the boxsets smaller thus saving shelf space. Dual siding is one way to go about this. Honestly, I would perfer them to use the slim plastic cases, like Family Guy or The Shield S3.[/QUOTE]

buy Scrubs and Lost and you can see how to get around that to save shelf space

Reality's Fringe]I thought that the show was going to suck until I actually watched it said:
The show is amazing! I thought I would hate it myself, until my girlfriend forced me into watching it one night. I was hooked. I've only seen half of the episodes so far, so I gotta hurry up and finish them all before Season 2 starts next week.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']buy Scrubs and Lost and you can see how to get around that to save shelf space[/QUOTE]

Witness.....................preach on. I love the show but I hate this set. At least give me anamorphic widescreen.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i've never seen House, is it funny?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is pretty funny but it has its serious side. It is an all a round good show. I wish I could find it on the cheap.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i've never seen House, is it funny?[/QUOTE]

This is like Rescue Me but with tone down language and a cast of about 6 people outside of House.

Reality's Fringe]I thought that the show was going to suck until I actually watched it said:
He started with an SP (playing Metroid: Zero Mission), and then upgraded.

House is probably my favorite show on the air now. It's the perfect mix of comedy and drama.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']oh shit, im bout to go find room zoom and malice for $10-$15 each and get house for $20-$30 plus with leftover credit[/QUOTE]

Careful Room Zoom now trades for .01.

This set sucks -- It is not anamorphic, so you get a windowboxing effect on 16:9 tvs.

Universal can suck it.

Its on DVD?!?!?! I've been wanting this show on DVD for months, I missed the season finale twice!

House is my #1 show on tv right now. I can't wait for the 13th for season two to start. I would rather have single side and slightly bigger packaging than dual side...

18.88 at my local walmart :)
Love my local store... they do deals like that all the time on tv sets.. they only last like 2 days or so, you gotta move fast....

bread's done
Back