How about a list of X-box games with co-op online/offline features?

daikaiju

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I was wondering just how many games feature an online/offline co-op mode...shall we compile a list?

And the list so far...

Online:

Doom3
Rainbow 6
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Full Spectrum Warrior

Offline:

Halo 2
Doom 3 (co-op via system link only offline)
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Xmen - Legends
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
Baulders Gate 1 and 2
Fallout
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters Future Perfect
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Serious Sam
Metal Slug 3
Obscure
Unreal Championship 2
Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer
Hunter: The Reckoning
Swat
Star Wars: Battlefront
Lego Star Wars
Pariah
Men of Valor

We also have a bunch in the questionable column...can anyone confirm?

Pariah - online?
Men of Valor - online?
Star Wars Battlefront - online?
Brute Force - any co-op?
Conker Live and Reloaded - online? offline?
Halo 2 - online?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated...looking for some good co-op fun.

[quote name='daikaiju']I was wondering just how many games feature an online co-op mode...shall we compile a list?

Here's a few I know off the top of my head

Halo 2
Doom3
Rainbow 6

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated...looking for some good co-op fun.[/QUOTE]

Halo 2 does not have online co-op, but Splinter Cell:CT does. This is gonna be a very short list

How about we make this list better, and have two categories: XBOX games with Online and/or offline co-op.

I think Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow has offline (split-screen) co-op, while vanilla Rainbow Six 3 does not.

Edit: Also Doom3 offline coop is not spilt screen, but requires 2 xboxes and 2 tvs. This should probably be noted in the list.

Unreal Championship 2 has full co-op support offline with the usage of bots, and two player splitscreen. It is very, VERY fun =)

Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike
Medal of Honor Rising Sun

I was wondering if anyone knew if Brothers in Arms or Medal of Honor European Assualt is co-op at all

[quote name='Villy']Didn't Brute Force have co-op?[/QUOTE]Brute Force supports up to 4 players in co-op via split-screen or system link. During any game, players can hop in and out of the game on the fly. That was one of the coolest features of the game that I haven't seen used since.

Here's a good list of co-op games (last updated 12/04, so it's a bit dated).
http://shadowpanther.net/co-op.htm

bread's done
Back