How about singing to .......Type O Negative on LIPS.!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcamacho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Seriously guys, OK, ff 13 was the biggest news of this year e3.But come on, people have we realized what this game LIPS will do, we can use any of our personal music on this game! For many of us, that no longer are into mainstream music, this is great news.The opportunities here are huge!Name your most obscure music act, and u can play it on LIPS! This is big, if not huge news! I am really excited for this game, now more than ever, and I never was interested in SINGSTAR or Kareoke revolution series....

This is the silent gem, no one is talking about.....sad, very sad, but at least CheappyD must be happy!

[quote name='hcamacho']Seriously guys, OK, ff 13 was the biggest news of this year e3.[/QUOTE]

You sure? Sony and Nintendo have yet to take the stage. Sounds like a premature declaration to me.

[quote name='hcamacho']Seriously guys, OK, ff 13 was the biggest news of this year e3.[/quote]

Microsoft's conference blew balls this year. The majority of it was geared toward "casual gamers" and everything they showed off was just stolen ideas or rip offs from Nintendo and Sony. I wanted something new. The only thing I can give them credit for is ripping of Singstar, but they are innovating it. Singing songs off of your ipod or zune is great, but how will Microsoft make any additional money from this? I hate games like this, but its good to see them adding content like this to better a product.

It's hard to get excited over Final Fantasy XIII after it has already been announced at prior E3's. It would have been more exciting if Peter Moore still worked for the company (Microsoft) and busted out another tattoo. I am mainly looking forward to Portal 2 for X-Box Arcade. Also, I want to know if I will still be able to use my PAID themes with there new interface, or was that just pissed away microsoft points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back