how about time crisis 4 for cheap for ps3

cydetrakd

CAGiversary!
i requested a deal on heavenly sword and that seems to be a no go so how about time crisis 4 for ps3 for cheap?

[quote name='georox']Well, if you have access to a time machine, Amazon had it uber-cheap.[/quote]

Funny. Yeah it was $45 shipped. I heard that it does not work well with large flat panels though (I have a 50" Plasma) so I did not bite on it. Also the corder gun pisses me off. Good luck find it. People have picked it up here on CAG and are gouging the price oout of it. Maybe you will find a CAGer that wants to just break even.

[quote name='NJMane']Funny. Yeah it was $45 shipped. I heard that it does not work well with large flat panels though (I have a 50" Plasma) so I did not bite on it. Also the corder gun pisses me off. Good luck find it. People have picked it up here on CAG and are gouging the price oout of it. Maybe you will find a CAGer that wants to just break even.[/quote]
Thats not true. I play mine on a 50" plasma....

[quote name='georox']After all the price drop rebates, I ended up paying... I want to think 20 for mine.[/quote]

It was $30 in the end.

bread's done
Back