How are you going to get the money for an Xbox 360?

Try to fill out many sweepstakes as possible to win FREE XBOX 360 if i get lucky. If don't i used my Credit Card along w/ BB Reward Zone card to save extra $15 or maybe more if i find good deal to pricematch. :)

I did recommand you Save $10-$20 a week by that time you have enought cash to pickup new console. :)

From FLIPPING GAMES at Gamerush, of course! I've already got $500 in credit there. I'll take the system and a few games please! Put it on my tab!

AHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Xphyle

I've decided to go with this option-- you know how coupons say "Cash value 1/100 of a cent" at the bottom? well, I'm taking them up on that.

From FLIPPING GAMES at Gamerush, of course! I've already got $500 in credit there. I'll take the system and a few games please! Put it on my tab!

AHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Xphyle

*raises hand* i'll humor you.

You killed the game industry, you bastard, the laws of karma will cut off your johnson etc. etc.

It won't be hard for me to save up the money for a Xbox 360 but I'm not going to get one at launch anyway. I'd rather not have the thomson drive thing happend to me again and it's generally a good idea not to buy the first batch of electronics anyway.

I am giving you information on how to get a free XBOX 360 that will be delivered to your door the very first day it comes out. It's not a scam, it is run by Gratis network and all you have to do is complete one of their offers and refer some friends. I did the Napster offer because all you have to do is start a free trial and then cancel it after starting the software. You can also do the infone offer that is very easy!!!!!!! This is a very good deal, I have already done this for and IPOD and a labtop and have received them both already. It is much better than spending $400+ dollars isn't it?

Go to http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19019164 to get your free XBOX 360!!!!!!!

[quote name='crushedice666']I am giving you information on how to get a free XBOX 360 that will be delivered to your door the very first day it comes out. It's not a scam, it is run by Gratis network and all you have to do is complete one of their offers and refer some friends. I did the Napster offer because all you have to do is start a free trial and then cancel it after starting the software. You can also do the infone offer that is very easy!!!!!!! This is a very good deal, I have already done this for and IPOD and a labtop and have received them both already. It is much better than spending $400+ dollars isn't it?

Go to http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19019164 to get your free XBOX 360!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I hope you know that someone can report you and Gratis can suspend your account. But if you didn't, now you do.

i've got 75 bucks in credit at BB right now.

I'm kinda mulling beating whatever remaining games i've got and trading it all in to BB..I'm sure I can get close to 300 in credit.

Not sure if I want to do that though.

Given that I have no job (I'm a full fledged stay at home hubby right now), I just need to find one soon or start selling stuff on Ebay. With a steady job it will be no problem to get it on launch day with one game, and then buy a couple games on Xmas.

Try selling all of your old stuff on ebay! Like all of your XBOX stuf. Hopefully you can last a couple months without it while trying to save up. XBOX's are going for $170 on ebay right now. That gets you half way there.

[quote name='crushedice666']Try selling all of your old stuff on ebay! Like all of your XBOX stuf. Hopefully you can last a couple months without it while trying to save up. XBOX's are going for $170 on ebay right now. That gets you half way there.[/QUOTE]

Maybe large bundles are. Still seems like around $80-100 for console and controller

[quote name='el bobo']I'm just curious to see how people will cough up the $300-$??? that it will cost at the launch of the console.
I already have $500 pocket money but I'm getting a job in the summer that will hopefully make about $300 for my wallet ant $700 for my bank account. My parents are willingto pay $100 for it, because I'm going to be giving my Xbox to my brother when he goes away to college next year. Well, that is my plan what's yours?[/QUOTE]
Well i heard the xbox 360 was gonna come out like a year ago so i started saving money and i got $500 for games and the system

I've got a new highest priority to work towards now: moving out. New gaming hardware may be forced to wait. I'll probably still get games on the cheap when I can, but the hardware will wait until its at least below the $200 mark, kinda like I'm doing with the PSP right now.

I plan on writing a check drawn off of my checking account..... but I guess I can understand it being more difficult for the younger crowd.

Return a boatload of .01 guides to Wal Mart that they're still selling for $15 and $17.

Answer your question?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Xbox 360 for a quarter!

working two jobs to pay for tuition...think i can take a little away from the greedy administrative people and give it to the greedy microsoft people instead, hehe.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I plan on writing a check drawn off of my checking account..... but I guess I can understand it being more difficult for the younger crowd.[/QUOTE]
Writing a check? Get with the times old man, use a check card :).

[quote name='xspeedracerx']"Borrow" $1 form 300 different people.[/QUOTE]
I made $30 yesterday at the mall asking random people for money.

[quote name='el bobo']I made $30 yesterday at the mall asking random people for money.[/QUOTE]

How many people told you to fuck Off! lol

i'll prolli rob a bank. I'm also a part time Hitman so I think i'll have enough.

but to be real. I'm saving up right now...but these days..gas takes up all my money...stupid government.

[quote name='crushedice666']How long did it take you?[/QUOTE]
About 2 hours, my parents left my friends and I at the mall for 6 hours!

[quote name='pimpinc333']How many people told you to fuck Off! lol[/QUOTE]
Probably 15 a lot of gothic people were really nice though.

bread's done
Back