How Bad is Japan Video Games Inc.?

tightclaws

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I ordered a Dual Shock 3. they charged me and the site says it was sent. Charged $11.09 for UPS ground yet they won't give a tracking number. Whats wth this place? Is it as horrible as it seems? Am I going to have dispute? I paid high price too, but not as high as they want now, is it possible they held my order to sell more for more money? Not happy with their service they don't respond to emails.
starting to get pissed off.

I've only ever dealt with them once through eBay. Their seller id is egamestar - maybe you can contact them through there.

I noticed that on eBay, their shipping costs have always been pretty high for everything, but there was nobody else who sold the item that I bought from them (it was a bonus that came with a game if you preordered it). I'm in California too, so I got my item from them pretty quickly.

[quote name='Miranda']I've only ever dealt with them once through eBay. Their seller id is egamestar - maybe you can contact them through there.

I noticed that on eBay, their shipping costs have always been pretty high for everything, but there was nobody else who sold the item that I bought from them (it was a bonus that came with a game if you preordered it). I'm in California too, so I got my item from them pretty quickly.[/quote]

Hey thanks finally got through to them a few minutes ago and got tracking # everything is A ok! Should DS 3 tomorrow!

i bought games ffom them a while back, they are reliable but usually overpriced, so if you cant get what you want anywhere else then get it there.

bread's done
Back