How can guys demonstrate that they love their girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
207 (100%)
I already have these suggestions for myself but I rather open this to all CAGs. Please give advice to every one else on relationship problems. This thread might be useful in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ugamer_X']Based on your suggestions I'd recommend growing a set balls so she can at least be sure that you're a man.[/QUOTE]
No offend, but I think you're asshole. I do have balls you idiot.

I didn't realize I had people that hate me. I will keep living and have a good life. I hope to raise my standards and push myself to be better.

[quote name='hero101']No offend, but I think you're asshole. I do have balls you idiot.

I didn't realize I had people that hate me. I will keep living and enjoy myself.[/QUOTE]

You're flattering yourself.

You shouldn't have to do some special bullshit to "prove to a girl you love her". Your normal actions should show that.

[quote name='hero101']It's the attack of the OTT clones....:bomb:[/QUOTE]

This isn't 4chan ebaums, there's no legion. People just happen to simultaneously think this is retarded.

Hero, most girls can tell that you love them. You don't have to go out of your way for them to feel like that. It's the little things that matter. :)

[quote name='DarlingNina']Hero, most girls can tell that you love them. You don't have to go out of your way for them to feel like that. It's the little things that matter. :)[/QUOTE]
Crap, why does this thread have to be about me? I opened up the floor for other people.

[quote name='hero101']Crap, why does this thread have to be about me? I opened up the floor for other people.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, you made it seem like you wanted advice for yourself. :p

[quote name='DarlingNina']Hmmm, you made it seem like you wanted advice for yourself. :p[/QUOTE]
I actually didn't. I already know what I had in mind. I was hoping that other people share and solve each other problems.

[quote name='hero101']I already have these suggestions for myself but I rather open this open to all CAGs. Give advice to me and everyone else. Give advice to all those that post below. I just feel this thread might be useful in the future.[/QUOTE]

Ahem.

"Give advice to me..."

I would start with ditching the creepy third-person. Sorta sounds like you're five.

[quote name='JJSP']"Give advice to me..."

I would start with ditching the creepy third-person. Sorta sounds like you're five.[/QUOTE]
I don't care what you think. :lol: I could write in third person.

Ummm, you made the post for advice and when you start to get some you yell at them? While sure, most of it is backhanded that's the internet. What else would you expect.

Obligatory pooper joke.

I'm assuming this is a new relationship, based on the fact that you want to prove that you love her. You shouldn't have to do this. If she really likes you, doing what you normally do should be sufficient.

I recommend
surprise-buttsecks.jpg

Hit on their friends. Girls love it when you do that. ;)

[quote name='hero101']
I didn't realize I had people that hate me. [/QUOTE]

Then you haven't been using the internet very long. Didn't you know? 90% of internet users are people that seem to hate everyone.

Go into her purse and steal her money, and then when she's like "I thought I had $20", pull out some cash and say "Here you go babe, take mine".

Then stick it in her pooper.

Whip out your dick any time you've got a hard on around her, then point to it and declare, "This is your fault, bitch!" She'll be flattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back