How can I get into Snakes on a Plane?

SilverPaw750

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Dammit! I want to see Snakes on a Plane so, so, so bad, but it's rated R and I'm 16...

So AMC will let me in if I go with a 'parent or guardian', but HELL no will I go with a parent :lol:. What should I do? Find an older friend of mine who looks like my parent?

Eh. That's a risky one. I'm going to hope that you know and 18+ person who's responsible. Take him, and claim he's your guardian/babysitter. Or make some Fake IDs.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Dammit! I want to see Snakes on a Plane so, so, so bad, but it's rated R and I'm 16...

So AMC will let me in if I go with a 'parent or guardian', but HELL no will I go with a parent :lol:. What should I do? Find an older friend of mine who looks like my parent?[/QUOTE]
Just buy a ticket to a movie you can get into and walk into the movie you want to see.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You're 16 and you still don't know how to get into an R rated movie? I guess that's one skill you'll never pick up. :lol:[/QUOTE]
About what I was gonna say.

Just buy tickets for it and if they don't let you, buy tickets for something else and walk in.

Christ dude you're 16, they're gonna not deny you.

[quote name='ITDEFX']dude its a waste of 10 bucks...save your money and buy some lactous free ice cream.[/QUOTE]

And some just for men.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You're 16 and you still don't know how to get into an R rated movie? I guess that's one skill you'll never pick up. :lol:[/QUOTE]

This man speaks the truth.

shit man, i've been seeing R rated movies since I was a kid.....hell I remembered seeing PORKIES 1, 2, and 3 on HBO and I turned out ok.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Step 1: Buy a ticket for a non-R-rated movie.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit![/QUOTE]

they have cameras in the hall ways now a days you know so fuckers don't swap movie screens. At one theater I go to, no one even collects the ticket, so im like ok........

You fail to understand. I can easily get someone to buy the ticket for me, but I'm afraid they'll card at the door. I have friends who've gotten busted at the local theater for R rated movies becasue they carded.

Really, I'm not THAT fucking retarded :lol:

dude its not a fucken night club, its a movie theater, they want you to go in and buy there expensive shit...they don't give a shit. The only time I was ever carded was when I bought Quake 4 a few months ago. im 28 and I was carded for a PC game, geez.

Umm, you know it's not a law that they have to stop you if you're under 18 right? It's just a suggestion (just like the ESRB). Either find a theater that doesn't honor it or pay someone $10 to buy you a ticket who's over 18.

if your asking how to get into an R rated movie i say you shouldnt be allowed in at all

i work at the movies and trust me. The movie theatre (and many other business'S) are run off of a 100% THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT rule.

If you walk right in from movie to movie and simply tell anyone that stops you (I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYONE WILL, cuz i see people doing it all the time and dont get a shit) just tell thm there was an annoying kid in the one you were in you just want to watch a movie in peace.... NO ONE CARES...

and sorry to break your bubble. But a 16 year old sneaking into a 17 year old movie is the last thing on the movie theatres mind. As long as you paid for a ticket, and maybe bought 1 thing at the concessions, they are laughing all the way to the bank

[quote name='Magehart']![/QUOTE]

what's going on there? Respond!

*runs up behind the ticket guy and punches him 3 times in the head*

ticket guy: Ahh, must be my imagination

Find someone that is 21 or older to be your "gaurdian". Even if they card at the door if you are with someone 21 or older you can get in it not like it is NC-17.

To those who say theaters don't care shouldn't assume that all theaters don't because some do. In fact I know of one that goes so far as to have officers stand in the entrance to "keep the peace" for $25 an hour.

They actually card you for movies when you're 16? I use to go to R movies when I was like 12. I think I got carded like one time in my whole life. Even so just buy a ticket for something else and go see the movie you want. That movie looks terrible though so it's probably good that they won't let you in, save your $7-$10 and go out to dinner or something.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Thanks for the replies - I'm just gonna go during the week next week when they won't give a fuck and the tickets will be cheaper anyways[/QUOTE]

now see this was a waste of a thread...........

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Thanks for the replies - I'm just gonna go during the week next week when they won't give a fuck and the tickets will be cheaper anyways[/QUOTE]
dammit i spend like a minute reading this shit and your not even going to pretend your bad ass and spring all the way to your seat and see who stops you? BOOOOO

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']dammit i spend like a minute reading this shit and your not even going to pretend your bad ass and spring all the way to your seat and see who stops you? BOOOOO[/QUOTE]
Yeah, actually my initial plan was to kick the usher in the nuts and piss on the audience as the movie was starting before yelling JIHAD, setting fire to the place (my urine is 65% gasoline), and running out, but I'm too lazy.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Yeah, actually my initial plan was to kick the usher in the nuts and piss on the audience as the movie was starting before yelling JIHAD, setting fire to the place (my urine is 65% gasoline), and running out, but I'm too lazy.[/QUOTE]

uh sure.... ...... thread over

next time try what the other poster said, use a cardboard box and sneak in.

[quote name='Apossum']what's going on there? Respond!

*runs up behind the ticket guy and punches him 3 times in the head*

ticket guy: Ahh, must be my imagination[/QUOTE]
Wait, what theatre was it in again?

SNAKE? SNAKE!?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

[quote name='Metal Boss']just wait for the dvd, its nothing spectacular.[/quote]
It just wont be the same as having your friends and a bunch of other nerds laughing at the screen and saying the lines with the movie.

well, my theatre was all but silent except for us in the front row with the WHERE THE GOD DAMN SNAKES during the previews, I guess everyone including myself was too meek to actually say anything during the movie :lol:

[quote name='Scrubsy']It just wont be the same as having your friends and a bunch of other nerds laughing at the screen and saying the lines with the movie.[/QUOTE]

see this is another reason why I am not going to see it, if idiots, geeks and nerds are going to be screaming out lines from the movie and saying "Snakes on a plane" then fuck that. Im paying 7 dolllars to enjoy a movie, not watch some high school, college dorks geek out because they want to ruin other people movie going experiances... this will might as well be a rental for me.

[quote name='ITDEFX']see this is another reason why I am not going to see it, if idiots, geeks and nerds are going to be screaming out lines from the movie and saying "Snakes on a plane" then fuck that. Im paying 7 dolllars to enjoy a movie, not watch some high school, college dorks geek out because they want to ruin other people movie going experiances... this will might as well be a rental for me.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I thought the same thing. But when I went, it just worked with the movie and doesn't distract from it, man. Some of the funniest things were said by the audience. Even during the commercials/perviews.

"Welcome to Barne's Jewish Hospital. What are you waiting for?"
"SNAKES ON A PLANE BITCH!!"

Room just bursted into laughter right there.

[quote name='SMMM']Trust me, I thought the same thing. But when I went, it just worked with the movie and doesn't distract from it, man. Some of the funniest things were said by the audience. Even during the commercials/perviews.

"Welcome to Barne's Jewish Hospital. What are you waiting for?"
"SNAKES ON A PLANE BITCH!!"

Room just bursted into laughter right there.[/QUOTE]

this is the whole point.... you go to enjoy a movie..not to watch some fucken kids scream out shit from a movie during the previews... Heck even the Episode 3 midnight crowd was more mature than this, and you know how crazy us star wars fans can get.

if thats the type of crowd, then I might as well find some hot chick and have sex with her in the seats. I don't think anyone else will mind if they are screaming out shit during the movie.. Im sure it will block out the humping noises.

[quote name='ITDEFX']this is the whole point.... you go to enjoy a movie..not to watch some fucken kids scream out shit from a movie during the previews... Heck even the Episode 3 midnight crowd was more mature than this, and you know how crazy us star wars fans can get.

if thats the type of crowd, then I might as well find some hot chick and have sex with her in the seats. I don't think anyone else will mind if they are screaming out shit during the movie.. Im sure it will block out the humping noises.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand the movie. This isn't Star Wars, this is fucking Snakes on a Plane. The crowd adds to the enjoyment. If you don't understand that, you most likely won't understand the movie either.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Dammit! I want to see Snakes on a Plane so, so, so bad, but it's rated R and I'm 16...

So AMC will let me in if I go with a 'parent or guardian', but HELL no will I go with a parent :lol:. What should I do? Find an older friend of mine who looks like my parent?[/QUOTE]

ROFL- just remember- it is your fault that you are young. It's important to remember that there is a good reason why you don't get to do cool things.

[quote name='ITDEFX']see this is another reason why I am not going to see it, if idiots, geeks and nerds are going to be screaming out lines from the movie and saying "Snakes on a plane" then fuck that. Im paying 7 dolllars to enjoy a movie, not watch some high school, college dorks geek out because they want to ruin other people movie going experiances... this will might as well be a rental for me.[/QUOTE]Wow. Just fucking wow.

[quote name='friedram']ROFL- just remember- it is your fault that you are young. It's important to remember that there is a good reason why you don't get to do cool things.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be his parents fault for not having conceived at an earlier date.

[quote name='ITDEFX']this is the whole point.... you go to enjoy a movie..not to watch some fucken kids scream out shit from a movie during the previews... Heck even the Episode 3 midnight crowd was more mature than this, and you know how crazy us star wars fans can get.

if thats the type of crowd, then I might as well find some hot chick and have sex with her in the seats. I don't think anyone else will mind if they are screaming out shit during the movie.. Im sure it will block out the humping noises.[/quote]

Yeah, but the movie is retarded, it's probably one of the dumbest movies ever. Without the hilarious deaths and the crowd saying stuff and Samuel L Jackson, it would be terrible. The theater is the best place to see it, I wouldn't wanna watch a B movie by myself at home. Too bad my theater had about 10 people in it after this one little girl and her mom left during the scene with the dog...

[quote name='ITDEFX']see this is another reason why I am not going to see it, if idiots, geeks and nerds are going to be screaming out lines from the movie and saying "Snakes on a plane" then fuck that. Im paying 7 dolllars to enjoy a movie, not watch some high school, college dorks geek out because they want to ruin other people movie going experiances... this will might as well be a rental for me.[/QUOTE]

I would so hate for you to be at a theater running "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" at midnight then. :lol:

all you have to do if your not a bitch and people are screaming out nerdy shit is go up and sock them in the face

i cant speak for all theatres but the security/staff would laugh very hard at the nerd trying to snitch....

yesturday when i was working a saw a dude with a stuffed snake around his shoulders (like the play pillow ones) go into the movie....

question do nerds get ready for these types of events?

bread's done
Back