How can I get items from the UK when they wont ship USA?

callmewoof

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Theres a couple things that I found on Amazon.UK that are being sold by 3rd parties that are only shipping within the UK. I know from here on the forums that people like DV8MAD and the one guy from canada both do a thing where they get it for you and ship it to you (or you buy it and have it shipped to their house and they do the rest to send it to you for a fee).

Is there someone or somewhere to do this for items from the UK? Theres a couple games and whatnot that are UK only (meaning the chances of finding them here in the US suck) and I can't figure out how to get them shipped to me. :whistle2:/

Basically, you want to find the large-store places in the UK - I'm sure at least one of them will ship items to the US. Have you tried www.hmv.co.uk ? I've placed multiple orders with them w/o any problems.

[quote name='callmewoof']Thanks I think? I'm looking for UK (Europe/United Kingdom), not japanese stuff. Thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

Click the link... that's the Euro release of The Last Window. Play Asia offers lots of Euro games shipped affordibly to the U.S.

bread's done
Back