How do I know if I have the original XBOX San Andreas

scott123456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I bought a used copy the other week and it was locked up behind hte counter but how do I confirm that I have the original hot coffee version? I probably will never open that part up but wanted to buy it so that I had hte original in my collection.

How can I make sure I have hte original since I bought it used at EB?

How do I know if the DISC is the original version? Even if I have the original box, doesn't mean I have teh original disc. EB switches cases etc..

Even with the hot coffee content taken out, didn't the rating get changed to AO? That'd probably be the easiest way to tell if you have the new version or not.

Remember kids, killing people is A-OK but sex is the DEVIL.

710425298875B.JPG

[quote name='Lew Zealand']Even with the hot coffee content taken out, didn't the rating get changed to AO? That'd probably be the easiest way to tell if you have the new version or not.

Remember kids, killing people is A-OK but sex is the DEVIL.[/QUOTE]

No, the original version is the AO one. The new one says '2nd edition' right on the bottom of the box. You cant miss it.

I've wondered the same thing about how they are going to distinguish between the two discs. Someone working at a game store should be able to compare the discs of both versions and see if there is a noticeable difference. If it's not obvious, I would think that the numbers around the ring would be slightly different or something.

Yeah i just bought the PS2 version a few days ago and its the original edition. They put a sticker over the M with the AO rating. You can peal it off and put it anywhere you want. I suggest maybe on a car seat buckle or maybe your grandmothers sunglasses... anyways thats one way to tell.

seems like too much work to "unlock" the content.. i get sex so i don't need to play it.. i don't get to beat up the hookers when i'm done though.

Thanks for the helpful scannage. I may pick up the original for my boyfriend just for shits and giggles while in Paducah this weekend.

/soon to be former Xbox owner as of Saturday
//a Halo LE Xbox makes a great gift

bread's done
Back