How do I navigate Gamestop.com?

redroversk

CAGiversary!
I can't find a specific title I want on gamestop.com, wild arms: alter code f. I want to see if it's available in my area without needing to drive out to the nearest store and beg a cashier to tell me.

I've seen postings for Smt:Nocturne, Persona 3, and other rarities linked through this site, but when I try to search their site, all I can pick up are the typical mass-produced games.

Any methods someone can teach me?

In order to find back-ordered, used games, you need to click that option on the bottom of the page. Search for something that you know will be in stock or even just pop up a list of used games. Then, click that link at the bottom of the page. Finally, use the search box for what you are looking for.

Unfortunately, it doesn't even appear that GS.com even has a listing for your game, anymore. Here are all of the matches for Wild Arms.

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntt=wild+arms&N=0&find.x=0&find.y=0&find=Search

When I want to find certain games I go to google and search for the title of the game along with "site:gamestop.com" without the quotes. Usually that brings up the page I'm looking for. But like it was mentioned, it appears the game you're looking for isn't on the site.

bread's done
Back