How do u pee in a urinal?

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So yeah I've always been a little confused about public urinals, thus why I use the stalls. But anyways so do you just pull it out and everyone just looks straight ahead or do you like somehow pull it out but not so far that people can see anything?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw[/media]

[quote name='tyecko']...or do you like somehow pull it out but not so far that people can see anything?[/quote]

:rofl:

i just pull it out and pee. simple lol!

sadly this is not a joke thread, I've always been a little confused but of course to embarassed to ask anyone in person

i usually stay at least 3 feet away and aim, usually i make it in. but sometimes not. i also like to star at other dudes wangs while i pee, so i always glance over, smile, give a little nod or something. every once in a while i say, "nice".

I use stalls too. I never liked urinals since that time in 6 grade in PE class and some punk kid looked when I was using it and teased me.

[quote name='tyecko']sadly this is not a joke thread, I've always been a little confused but of course to embarassed to ask anyone in person[/quote]

Go read the Alphabet of Manliness. There is a chapter about this very question. There's even mathematical equations included.

[quote name='2poor']Go read the Alphabet of Manliness. There is a chapter about this very question. There's even mathematical equations included.[/quote]

I knew I had read about urinal situations recently... the book is actually sitting right next to the computer.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I always use the stall, especially the handicapped stall.[/quote]

I used the handicapped stall for 18 years before discovering it was the handicapped stall. I always thought "Oh sweet! The big stall is open!" Since figuring that out though, nothing has changed.

Also, what the fuck? You pee the same way you normally would. Assuming you stand up to pee. What's so hard about it?

[quote name='prmononoke']I used the handicapped stall for 18 years before discovering it was the handicapped stall. I always thought "Oh sweet! The big stall is open!" Since figuring that out though, nothing has changed.

Also, what the fuck? You pee the same way you normally would. Assuming you stand up to pee. What's so hard about it?[/QUOTE]

Well I donno maybe I didn't explain it right. I meant like do you just whip your dick out and expect no one to look or do you like pull it out of your boxers but not your pants and piss

This is quite ironic cause I was about to create the same thread asking how to use toilets. I have urinals all figured out already (well .. except for where the rolls of toilet paper are).

[quote name='Maklershed']This is quite ironic cause I was about to create the same thread asking how to use toilets. I have urinals all figured out already (well .. except for where the rolls of toilet paper are).[/QUOTE]
That's what the urinal cakes are for, dipshit.

i whip it out for all the world to see. it aint much to look at, but weve been through alot together. i actually wrote a song it. (me and my dick)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']That's what the urinal cakes are for, dipshit.[/quote]

I knew a guy who stole those and put them in birthday goody bags.

Surprise surprise!

The best way to go about peeing in a urinal is to not pee in a urinal at all. You can pee by a urinal, but make sure you miss. Bonus points if you get some on the person next to you. In their mouth.

On a related note, this one time,
nevermind.

Once or twice, I've run across a log sitting in a urinal. I always wondered how someone managed to take a dump in one of those - it's a pretty awkward position, there's the risk of someone walking in on you, and the TP is not close at hand unless you prepared in advance.

Wow, this thread is amazing.

You realize they have those dividers for a reason? Other than the times you're pissing next to a guy who's 7 feet tall, you can't see anything unless you really want to.

I fear for your sanity the first time you go to a restroom that only has the trough.

I only use stalls too. I like my privacy.

Plus I have enough people stare at me here in Japan, I don't need them staring at my penis too.

Just go, who gives a shit if someone looks. At the end of the day, is it really gonna matter? Very few of the urinals on my campus have dividers, and I can't believe how many people go to the stalls to pee instead.

I find the most efficient and easiest way is to lay my wang down on the edge so that it's propped up by the urinal itself.

If it isn't tall enough for that, I stradle it so it can hang straight down and still make it in.

I don't use the urinal unless I have to. Me being fat makes people stare at me when I use a urinal. Which in turn makes me pee shy.

I use the stall.

[quote name='Brak']Instructional Video[/quote]

Several years ago there was an internet game going around that had scenarios in that video and you had to decide which urinal to use yourself. My sister didn't understand how my brother and I knew the answers. I guess it's a guy thing.

P.S. To all you stall users who don't lift the seat, I hate you. It's bad enough when I have to take a dookie in a public stall. The last thing I want to worry about is choosing between finding a new bathroom when it's already an emergency or wiping your piss off the seat so I can sit down. LIFT THE SEAT!

[quote name='mikej012']Several years ago there was an internet game going around that had scenarios in that video and you had to decide which urinal to use yourself. My sister didn't understand how my brother and I knew the answers. I guess it's a guy thing.

P.S. To all you stall users who don't lift the seat, I hate you. It's bad enough when I have to take a dookie in a public stall. The last thing I want to worry about is choosing between finding a new bathroom when it's already an emergency or wiping your piss off the seat so I can sit down. LIFT THE SEAT![/QUOTE]
IIIIIIIIII use pub-lic toi-lets and piss on the seats, cos I'm an ass-hooooooooooole!

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i usually stay at least 3 feet away and aim, usually i make it in. but sometimes not. i also like to star at other dudes wangs while i pee, so i always glance over, smile, give a little nod or something. every once in a while i say, "nice".[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='mikej012']Several years ago there was an internet game going around that had scenarios in that video and you had to decide which urinal to use yourself. My sister didn't understand how my brother and I knew the answers. I guess it's a guy thing.

P.S. To all you stall users who don't lift the seat, I hate you. It's bad enough when I have to take a dookie in a public stall. The last thing I want to worry about is choosing between finding a new bathroom when it's already an emergency or wiping your piss off the seat so I can sit down. LIFT THE SEAT![/QUOTE]

Just squat in the urinal.

What about the UK version? It's like a three inch indent in the wall and the pee goes down the same drain, those are nasty.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Once I whip it out, I put both hands on my hips and let it fly freestyle...

...you know, like a water weasel or some shit.[/QUOTE]

In high school I actually walked in on my princepal peeing in the same fashion.

I pull my pants down around my ankles, tuck my shirt under my chin and do my business. Isn't that SOP?

Unless I'm wearing a hat. Then things get way more complicated.

bread's done
Back