How do you like my Wig? (Wii + Sig.)

This title thread makes me want to punch you in the face.

And your signature isn't very good. Maybe ask someone with more signature experience to help you out.

Monkey Ball is either spelled wrong (missing L in BALL) or its so poorly designed that the two L's look like one. I think its the latter.

Just design your own or like zewone said, have someone do it.

Thats so stupid, but so are all sigs, including every single one from all other people in this thread. No one cares about you or what you have to say outside of your post (and if we care about what is inside of your post is quite questionable too).

[quote name='I-heart-fatwallet']Thats so stupid, but so are all sigs, including every single one from all other people in this thread. No one cares about you or what you have to say outside of your post (and if we care about what is inside of your post is quite questionable too).[/quote]

While you might not have the best grasp on the English language and your post actually negates itself, your words have deeply affected me. I will cease to post anything else on this board or any other and only talk to myself and wish I had friends as enlightened as you are.

There, I'm done.

[quote name='zewone']This title thread makes me want to punch you in the face.

And your signature isn't very good. Maybe ask someone with more signature experience to help you out.[/quote]
My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='I-heart-fatwallet']Thats so stupid, but so are all sigs, including every single one from all other people in this thread. No one cares about you or what you have to say outside of your post (and if we care about what is inside of your post is quite questionable too).[/quote]Let's see. Looking at your posts, you take CAG deals and post them on the atrocity that is Fat Wallet and then you come in here and mock one of our true members? Please leave, forever.

[quote name='daroga']Let's see. Looking at your posts, you take CAG deals and post them on the atrocity that is Fat Wallet and then you come in here and mock one of our true members? Please leave, forever.[/quote]

You dont really have anything nice to say either, do you?

[quote name='mastarecoil']You dont really have anything nice to say either, do you?[/quote]Nope, never. Ask anyone around here. I'm the biggest jerk they've ever come across on the internet.

[quote name='daroga']Nope, never. Ask anyone around here. I'm the biggest jerk they've ever come across on the internet.[/quote]It's true. :whistle2:(

[quote name='mastarecoil']You dont really have anything nice to say either, do you?[/QUOTE]

In all semblance of justice, anyone named I-heart-fatwallet who rips CAG deals for his one true love, deserves a lot more than a Darogatory pounding. I actually thought he was being kind.

Getting back on track, I've gotta say that I really like the tag. It's nice to have something shiny at the bottom of my posts so I don't feel quite as inadequate against those 360 owners...

Now, if only the friend code actually let you do something besides fill out your Wii Parade (more than five hundred strong and counting, by the way...)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Because we couldn't look at your sig to see the tag? You had to post it?[/quote]You had to post this?

How is this cool or anywhere near interesting? Because now I can take up room in my sig to say which of the 3 or 4 decent games the Wii has that I play and then provide my friend code for the considerable zero games that utilize it to a significant degree?

[quote name='Chacrana']How is this cool or anywhere near interesting? Because now I can take up room in my sig to say which of the 3 or 4 decent games the Wii has that I play and then provide my friend code for the considerable zero games that utilize it to a significant degree?[/quote]It's as interesting as seeing that Rootbeer Tapper was the last game someone played on XBL? Why the unnecessary negativity?

[quote name='daroga']Nope, never. Ask anyone around here. I'm the biggest jerk they've ever come across on the internet.[/quote]

You're a real Tim Asshole and I too have nothing nice to say. ;)

Cool idea though. I like the sigs.

bread's done
Back