How does one cancel Amazon Prime?

reibeatall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I signed up for it for the Magical Starsign and the Phantasy Star Universe DOTDs, and now I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use it anymore, espically at $70 a year, or whatever they charge.

I was checking around on Amazon.com, and I can't find where you cancel it. Could somebody help me?

Amazon > Your Account > Subscriptions Management > Manage your Amazon Prime membership

I personally wouldn't cancel it until a day before your membership expires. After using the trial for 3 months, I never realized how valuable it was until I no longer had it.

[quote name='reibeatall']Cool, thanks. And I am going to keep it a little longer, just a few days up until it does expire, but I don't want to forget.[/quote]

Just set it to "Do not upgrade" and it will automatically cancel it for you at the end of the trial. Nothing to remember or forget. At least that is the way I was able to do it.

[quote name='Kendro']Just set it to "Do not upgrade" and it will automatically cancel it for you at the end of the trial. Nothing to remember or forget. At least that is the way I was able to do it.[/QUOTE]

Yea me too. At least I hope that it automatically cancels when set to that. I should really check and make sure.

Aparently this is my first time using one of the new fangled computars. I have no common sense when it comes to using these.

(Translation: Why couldn't I find that? I must be retarded. Thanks.)

bread's done
Back