How does one go about creating a signature on CAG?

go to the main page, click on "user control panel" in there there are a bunch of option on the left, look for "edit signature"

I've looked in the User CP before, yet even when I search via CTRL+F I can't find it.

Perhaps CAG Newbies don't gain this function until the first 30 days are up? That is the only thought I can think of about it.

Edit: I just checked the FAQ and it is almost as I thought. I can create a signature, but only of a single line of text for my first thirty days here on CAG. Does anyone remember how to create this proto-signature?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the top menu bar, now go all the way to the right. You should see a grey gear looking thing, right next to "retailers". Hover over it and "signature" is one of the options.

Cheers life extension.

Edit: Hmm, it states I am not permitted to have a signature when I click it despite the FAQ saying I can have one consisting of one line.

Yeah, I thought there was some sort of waiting period between registration and when you can make your own signature. I could be wrong, though.

I don't have the option for a sig either.

Where does it list the join date? I joined last month sometime but I don't think I've been here a full month. All I see is the month I joined, which is kind of...vague.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, just found my join date in my stats. Joined on 5/5...so I'm going with BUSTED!

I should be able to make a sig now...but I'm still locked out, oh well. It'll happen when it happens :)

bread's done
Back