How easy is the Wii?

Dude, that's nothing. My dog beat Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja. She has a tougher time fetching tennis balls. Ninja Gaiden is so easy.

[quote name='Kayden']Its so easy, it put out for me.

*PS* PUMBAAAAAA!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yes, yes Kayden. It is indeed I, after a long hiatus. I come back to post about YouTube videos.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Fake. The wii mote isn't on.[/QUOTE]

Just noticed that... look at the video at about 21 seconds in and the Wiimote is clearly off.

I've seen the thing about the Wiimote being off. I don't know if it's a fake or not... but it's pretty damn funny regardless. The dog Mii is especially on point.

Definitely fake, but still entertaining to watch. Although I had to mute it, the guy recording the video has an obnoxious voice.

How can anyone even consider this to be real after watching it? Yes it's hysterical but there are HUMANS moving the dogs arm FOR HIM. Pretty funny though.

[quote name='Will D Thrill']How can anyone even consider this to be real after watching it? Yes it's hysterical but there are HUMANS moving the dogs arm FOR HIM. Pretty funny though.[/quote]

lol his controller was off

I can't believe people have to actually post that it's fake as some sort of reassurance that the video sucks. Obviously it's fake. It's a joke.

What, you mean the dog taped the Wiimote to his paw so he could play the game?

lol... the wii remote is off AND it's faced the wrong way. the sensor on the top of the wii remote is towards the dog instead of away from it

[quote name='spiwak']I can't believe people have to actually post that it's fake as some sort of reassurance that the video sucks. Obviously it's fake. It's a joke.

What, you mean the dog taped the Wiimote to his paw so he could play the game?[/quote]
What's wrong with us stating the obvious? I know I've seen you do it more than once in a thread, so get off your high horse.

[quote name='Foo228']lol his controller was off[/quote]LOL I know but...

[quote name='spiwak']I can't believe people have to actually post that it's fake as some sort of reassurance that the video sucks. Obviously it's fake. It's a joke.

What, you mean the dog taped the Wiimote to his paw so he could play the game?[/quote]
[quote name='ananag112']I bet I could train a chimp to play Wii Sports...

But yes, this is fake. Although with training, I think it could be done.[/quote]With a chimp, yes. With a dog, hell no. A dog can not even purposely move it's limbs in the directions that it moved during that video. That's besides all of the other 'evidence' against this video. This was just made as a sketch comedy basically and non-smart people are making it seem plausabile. :drool:

bread's done
Back