How Emo are you?

I love how all the students in the interview looked like they were two seconds away from bawling.

What was that about people that are Emo with hair covering their face doing it so they only see the world half view? That's retarded.

"The Emo Emu says: If I had arms, I'd cut myself"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Avoid Ebaum:

[Media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6ySOHoDfk[/media]

I like how the stuff they report on is a joke. Literally, they're internet jokes.

I like the Deputy, who describes Emos as if they are gang members, on par with the Crips. Sure, emo's might pull a knife on you in a dark alley, but they would just cut themselves with it. And this whole "suburban teenagers cutting themselves" thing isn't new, it's been around for years, those people aren't Emo, their just crazy. To quote Chris Rock poorly, what happened to crazy? People can't just be crazy?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I like the Deputy, who describes Emos as if they are gang members, on par with the Crips. Sure, emo's might pull a knife on you in a dark alley, but they would just cut themselves with it. And this whole "suburban teenagers cutting themselves" thing isn't new, it's been around for years, those people aren't Emo, their just crazy. To quote Chris Rock poorly, what happened to crazy? People can't just be crazy?[/QUOTE]

"It a way to express my pain."

Bitch your a kid, in America. You have it good. I say we round up all emo's and take them for a trip from the tribes of Africa to farmers of Iraq living in mud huts.

Then they'll see that they have no pain, and realize how good they have it.

[quote name='CitizenB']"It a way to express my pain."

Bitch your a kid, in America. You have it good. I say we round up all emo's and take them for a trip from the tribes of Africa to farmers of Iraq living in mud huts.

Then they'll see that they have no pain, and realize how good they have it.[/quote]Well, you can never just assume that since they are kids, in America, they automatically have it good. Who knows, maybe their daddy wasn't able to get Good Charlotte to play at their Sweet 16 party. Or maybe the new car they got for their 17th birthday wasn't the right color? Perhaps they were told they couldn't get a 4th credit card? Come on, if you had to put up with bad things like that happening in your life, wouldn't you wanna kill yourself too? These kids got it rough.

Damn Vanilla... you went from being a clown to macho serious overnight around here on CAG.

Does this mean no more awkward stories from you involving cashiers at the grocery store?

Hahaha wow.
And yeah, all the stuff they're pointing out is just jokes... "You can even buy cutting boards online that show you exactly how to cut your wrist." This is hilarious. That one girl had fall out boy playing in the background

I fucking hate emo people.

They're one of the groups of people that I'm campaigning to have stuffed in a giant rocket and blasted off to the moon.

LoL - at the parody youtube video being displayed as a factual representation of emo recruiting material.

I bet this emo stuff is a result of all that maryjane the kids are smoking - will somebody please think of the jesus???

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I fucking hate emo people.

They're one of the groups of people that I'm campaigning to have stuffed in a giant rocket and blasted off to the moon.[/QUOTE]

Roufuss your thoughts?

[quote name='CitizenB']"It a way to express my pain."

Then they'll see that they have no pain, and realize how good they have it.[/quote]

Ahh that was so good it fulfilled me. You let my anger out for me. Thanks.

I hate people who are emo only for the excuse for being different or emos that are concerned of themselves and don't care about other people/things that have it worse.(as pointed from Citizen B)

Kid:"So your Emo, huh."

Emo:"Yep."

Kid:"Why?"

Emo:"Beacause It makes me look different."

Kid: "Idiot."

thas why parents shouldnt be able to access the intarwebs, they cant tell when shits a joke and when shits serious.

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Wow, I'm so embarrassed that this report came from my home town. Geezs.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't believe it was WDAZ when I clicked the link.

That was a pretty pathetic report.

They had YTMND on a serious report? That's laughable.

wtf is emo?

didnt exist when i was in high school, i doubt it will exist 5 years from now.

fucking stupid kids. they need to read some fucking books instead of trying to create an identity by conforming to the "non-conformists".

school is for learning you little brats

[quote name='propeller_head']wtf is emo?

didnt exist when i was in high school, i doubt it will exist 5 years from now.

fucking stupid kids. they need to read some fucking books instead of trying to create an identity by conforming to the "non-conformists".

school is for learning you little brats[/quote]"Emo" has been around, in one form or another, since the 80's. Now days, it's the kids who listen to Hawthorne Heights or Fallout Boy, back then, it was The Cure and The Smiths. And as long as their are teenagers and social networking sites, there will be Emo.

bread's done
Back