How evil are you? (Fun Goldeneye Test)

I am Count Dimitry der Garlich.

I scored a 95. It said I am cold but not frozen.

I must say that this is some nice marketing by EA games.

110, with Master Paul del Heimlock as my name.

This is a very nice touch to the website. Here's hoping that the game lives up to its promise...

I got a 72, but my b/f got a 132. He thought his name sucked, so I'll post what I got using his status:
Master Lance Le Torsteltz

Professor Malakai le Barhoff

A pretty good website, though the game looks a little bleh, right now. Saw the video of the second level from the game and it all looks very monotonous. Big room filled w/ enemies, clear it, go through an empty hallway, open a big door hiding more enemies and repeat.

75. Which is strange, because a truly effective evil villain would not fall prey to the silly little sways of emotion that that test places higher value on.
A truly effective villain is ruthlessly effective, and not the scenery eating moron that most would appear to be.

Like the question about the enemy hanging on a ledge during a fist fight. The most effective thing to do would be to shoot him/her in the head, thus minimizing any future risk at all. Hitting thier hands with the butt of a rifle and telling them to enjoy the fall, while dramatic, would leave them a chance to live, and if they do live, they will come back at you with a renewed drive to come after you.

135... and my name is Dr. Timothy Shufferheim. Do I have to wear an eyepatch, you think? That would be quite villanous.

bread's done
Back