How I do I get Free Shipping from Best Buy?

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Simple, How I do I get Free Shipping from Best Buy? In-store or at home I just want free shipping.[/QUOTE]

And I want chocolate air.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Simple, How I do I get Free Shipping from Best Buy? In-store or at home I just want free shipping.[/QUOTE]

1) Locate the description of the item you want
2) open a new web browser
3) type www.amazon.com in the URL
4) type that item description in the search bar
5) Free Shipping!

[quote name='ZForce915']1) Locate the description of the item you want
2) open a new web browser
3) type www.amazon.com in the URL
4) type that item description in the search bar
5) Free Shipping![/QUOTE]

Xenosaga is 8.99 at BB and there is none in my vast area. I've got a $5 RZ coupon, so it would be less than that. But Amazon has it for 11.99 and I just got Student Prime.

And I want chocolate air.

Sure. I also want Nude supermodels, too

Only free shipping is for premier silver reward zone members, but you gotta spend $2500 in a calender year to maintain that status. I've got it, but only because I bought a TV from them. Hard to do without appliances, unfortunately. You're probably better off with the Amazon price unless they charge less than $3 to ship it to you from BB, which I doubt.

[quote name='mrosnwo']Only free shipping is for premier silver reward zone members, but you gotta spend $2500 in a calender year to maintain that status. I've got it, but only because I bought a TV from them. Hard to do without appliances, unfortunately. You're probably better off with the Amazon price unless they charge less than $3 to ship it to you from BB, which I doubt.[/QUOTE]

12.04 with tax before the coupon.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Xenosaga is 8.99 at BB and there is none in my vast area. I've got a $5 RZ coupon, so it would be less than that. But Amazon has it for 11.99 and I just got Student Prime.

Sure. I also want Nude supermodels, too[/QUOTE]

:D I was just being an ass.

If you can't do in-store pickup then I'm pretty sure you're out of luck for any free options.

[quote name='ZForce915']:D I was just being an ass.

If you can't do in-store pickup then I'm pretty sure you're out of luck for any free options.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I got it.

bread's done
Back