How I get Video Games, Consoles, Gift Cards & More for Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terpsfan428

CAGiversary!
So first let me start off by saying I get everything from an auction website called Quibids, which I know most people are not into. I've tried about half a dozen different sites but none of them are even remotely close to as good as this one I'm using. I've been a member since April 2012 and won lots of amazing items on it.

One of my best wins was an Turtle Beach X42 Headset valued at $150 that I got for FREE!

So hows it work? When you sign up you buy a starter bid pack at $60 and you will get 100 bids. Every bid is worth $0.60. Once you get bids, you find an auction you want to try and win. For example you try to win Dead Rising 3 for Xbox One. Every Bid you place will count as $0.60 toward that $59.99 price. Say you win for 10 bids (10 bids x $0.60) which is $6.00. You would then add the final sale price for example is $1.72. The total price you would pay would be $6.00 for the bids which you bought when you signed up, then the $1.72 for sale pricing making the total you paid for the game $7.72. So lets say you don't win. Say you spend 50 bids ($0.60 per bid x 50) which is $30 and your not paying attention and the auction ends. You can chose a buy it now feature. Which is this case would be $59.99 for the game minus the amount of bids you spend on the auction ($30 worth) So your buy it now price would be $29.99.

All items are brand new and factory sealed. I've never had any issues with them. Most items are delivered to me within 3-5 business days. I've also gotten things next day before to.

Below is some screen shots of some great gaming items I won. Also my referral link is below if you want to use that I would greatly appreciate it.

[SIZE=10pt]http://www.quibids.com/?refer=20309907[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]If you have any questions about the site please let me know. The site is also BBB accredited business since 2010.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back