How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

Started doing PR myself, made some pretty decent giftcards from Amazon...

Then I found SimpleGPT, pretty much the same thing as PR, except the offers you complete are actually for CASH, which in turn you can WITHDRAWAL INSTANTLY via Paypal!

New offers are added daily, plus they have great weekly contests, and the same types of bonuses for referring your friends, just like PR!

21.gif

Signed up under your ref link. If you could PM me some tips on maximizing my points as well as whatever greasemonkey stuff you use I'd appreciate it.

ok, i'll bite. Please pm me more comprehensive information - for instance, how much time and how much work is required for someone to get a $5 gift card

[quote name='tokitoki50']I already have 7 dollars and I started yesterday. Not to pimp his ref. link. I'll gladly share some info.[/QUOTE]

Send me a pm dude

[quote name='tokitoki50']I already have 7 dollars and I started yesterday. Not to pimp his ref. link. I'll gladly share some info.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude :) Glad to have you as my referral.

[quote name='Mischief2013']i just signed up under you. Any tips or easy ways to make $ would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I will send you a PM. Thanks for signing up :)

[quote name='legendarydogs']You have been using prizerebel quite well, mind sharing your techniques?[/QUOTE]

Nothing special. Just do the offers that has credited a lot and keep at it. It's really simple :)

bread's done
Back