How I Supplement My Gaming Budget

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First off I want to thank everyone for all of your information on these forums, I love it! Here is a list of the ways I get free GC's ect to help pay for my gaming stuff. Even if you don't use my links (but why wouldn't you they are right here!) I will build and expand this section as time goes on.

Shopkick - This is a great android/iOS app that allows you to collect "kicks" to redeem for a bunch of different gift cards. You can get 1-3 "Kicks" for clicking on a nearby store 10-200 kicks for scanning products and 50-200 kicks from walking into a store. here are some places you can get GC's to...

I have saved up about $100 worth of shopkick points in about 6 moths, I find it very worth it. You can cheat the system, but be cautious when doing so.

Mypoints - I have been a member of this site for about 8 years and it is pretty good. I have redeemed over $200 in Amazon GC's There are 3 main ways to earn points on this site...

1) Emails - They will send you around 5 emails a day, some have links that are worth 5-10 points each. ( I set up a gmail filter so they do not hit my main inbox ).

2) Surveys - You usually get one or two e-mailed to you per day. If you qualify and take the survey you usually get 50 points. if you do not qualify they give you 10 points for trying.

3) Purchases - you will get a point per dollar for any of the hundreds of affiliated websites on there. For example I use expedia, but by clicking through the mypoints site I get a couple hundred points every time I book a hotel room.

Here are some of the places CAG's might want to redeem their points at and how I have done.

mypointsrewards-1.png

mypointsearned.png

For this, you will have to PM me your e-mail address

ING Sharebuilder - This is the site I use to invest. This one isnt for everyone so I am going to leave it short and simple. You sign up and start investing and you get $50, I get 10 free trades. You must pM me your e-mail and forst name to do this.

CheckPoints - An ios/android app that is very similar to shopkick, I use if for Amazon Gift Cards.

Download and use the bonus code "thebigandy"

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back