How I've received $290 in Amazon Gift Cards and counting!

LOL. never mind then. The problem is, people don't believe it is Legit, and it is very much so.

I only started a few months ago, and I'm doing pretty well. Actually, sure your avatar can appreciate this, I'll be buying Marvel vs Capcom 3 for free on Amazon with my AGC from SB's :D

It's an easy 25 dollars a month for minimal effort...cant go wrong there. Oh and since you brought up MvC3...I got my Special Edition preorders 50% off...so they only cost me 35 each :)

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Free bump, would get you a referral but I think I may already be signed up.[/QUOTE]

No worries, thanks for the bump!

Now at 1416 swagbucks and already exhausted my limit of $5 Amazon gift cards for the month. May have to start getting the $25 and $50 ones LOL

Hm, an interesting concept, but I don't really grasp it right away from your first post description. It leaves me wondering things such as: "What are the points for?" "Do you spend points to get swagbucks?" "Do you spend swagbucks to get Amazon Credit?"

And so on and such forth.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Hm, an interesting concept, but I don't really grasp it right away from your first post description. It leaves me wondering things such as: "What are the points for?" "Do you spend points to get swagbucks?" "Do you spend swagbucks to get Amazon Credit?"

And so on and such forth.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out. I tend to refer to swagbucks as points, because it feels awkward to call them swagbucks in general. I revised the initial post, changed all mentions of points to swagbucks, and also explained that swagbucks can be redeemed for amazon credit. Thanks! :)

Yeah it's not bad at all, in fact I think I gained over 200 swagbucks from yesterday to today. That's like $2-$2.50 in amazon credit.

You don't need internet explorer. Internet explorer only gives you 1 extra swagbuck each day. Barely anything at all =p

[quote name='wilflare']just got an account, can't seem to have the numbers jump as fast as yours :/[/QUOTE]

Use swagbucks tv, I earn 75 swagbucks every day just from that. The trick is that you get credited for the video exactly 1 minute in (which includes how long the ad is), so don't bother watching the entire video. Change the video (or simply refresh the page) once you get the 5% for the current video. That way it only takes you about 20 minutes to earn 5 swagbucks as opposed to like an hour+ if you just let the videos play to completion.

bread's done
Back