How long before games show up as pre-owned on EBGames?

mick16

CAGiversary!
Now that I've taken thoroughly advantage of the 2 for $10 deal trade in deal and have $70 burning a hole in my pocket, I'm wondering when Resident Evil 4 or KOTOR II will show up available to purchase pre-owned so I can get them for 26% off (with the CAG16 & Gamer's Edge Card) the pre-owned price.

Is there a set rule as to how long it takes or can someone venture an educated guess?

Thanks

I found a used RE4 like a week after it came out. Usually you can see used copies of a particiular game 1-2 weeks after its release. Usually with games like those, people will beat them ASAP, then trade them in while the Trade in Value is still high.

[quote name='ZForce']I found a used RE4 like a week after it came out. Usually you can see used copies of a particiular game 1-2 weeks after its release. Usually with games like those, people will beat them ASAP, then trade them in while the Trade in Value is still high.[/quote]

I think he means online at ebgames.com.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='ZForce']I found a used RE4 like a week after it came out. Usually you can see used copies of a particiular game 1-2 weeks after its release. Usually with games like those, people will beat them ASAP, then trade them in while the Trade in Value is still high.[/quote]

I think he means online at ebgames.com.[/quote]

he is because how else could he use cag 16?

Yeah like help1 said it seems to be about 3 weeks after release. I think the games that sell more on their launch would be more likely to show up used online faster.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='ZForce']I found a used RE4 like a week after it came out. Usually you can see used copies of a particiular game 1-2 weeks after its release. Usually with games like those, people will beat them ASAP, then trade them in while the Trade in Value is still high.[/quote]

he is because how else could he use cag 16?[/quote]

I know. Its called social skills. I used the word think as to not imply that I know for sure. That would be arrogant.

GameStop doesn't wait around. They list used copies of game that have yet to be released in anticipation of them gettting traded in almost immediately.

I meant ebgames.com. Sorry I wasn't specific.

KOTOR II has been out for what, almost 2 months now, and I still haven't found it on their website used.

[quote name='mick16']I meant ebgames.com. Sorry I wasn't specific.

KOTOR II has been out for what, almost 2 months now, and I still haven't found it on their website used.[/quote]

then no one has traded it in.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='ZForce']I found a used RE4 like a week after it came out. Usually you can see used copies of a particiular game 1-2 weeks after its release. Usually with games like those, people will beat them ASAP, then trade them in while the Trade in Value is still high.[/quote]

he is because how else could he use cag 16?[/quote]

I know. Its called social skills. I used the word think as to not imply that I know for sure. That would be arrogant.[/quote]

I put my post in question form to not be rude also...

[quote name='help1'][quote name='mick16']I meant ebgames.com. Sorry I wasn't specific.

KOTOR II has been out for what, almost 2 months now, and I still haven't found it on their website used.[/quote]

then no one has traded it in.[/quote]

Or maybe the used copies have been sold in the stores.

Yeah some games are different, but KOTOR 2 should be seen online anytime now. One thing to note is that BB has KOTOR 2 on sale now for $40 so after GGC you can get it new for $35, that's probably the best you''ll do for another year or so.
[quote name='Rozz'][quote name='help1'][quote name='mick16']I meant ebgames.com. Sorry I wasn't specific.

Or maybe the used copies have been sold in the stores.[/quote]

[quote name='help1'][quote name='mick16']I meant ebgames.com. Sorry I wasn't specific.

Uhm that's not true. I wouldn't trade it to ebgames anyways. Gamerush gives way more. I traded in KOTOR II because personally I think it's sucks.

bread's done
Back