How "Long" Does DeepDiscount Shipping Normally Take

MrDubbs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
On June 13th, I made a purchase threw Buy.com (Deep Discount Marketplace) so I could use the 10 GCO. It shipped on June 16th. Today July 2nd, around 16 USPS days later, I have nothing.

Now, I've ordered from DeepDiscount in the past, so I know they usually ship slow. I just don't remember it taking this long before.

Should I be worried, or am I jumping the gun?

[quote name='MrDubbs']On June 13th, I made a purchase threw Buy.com (Deep Discount Marketplace) so I could use the 10 GCO. It shipped on June 16th. Today July 2nd, around 16 USPS days later, I have nothing.

Now, I've ordered from DeepDiscount in the past, so I know they usually ship slow. I just don't remember it taking this long before.

Should I be worried, or am I jumping the gun?[/quote]

Well Media Mail can sometimes take about three weeks to arrive.
So I would say give it a little more time.

I'm not 100% sure but I thought the slowest shipping method for DD was Priority, which shouldn't take that long.

I've never had any problems, my last order did take almost 2 1/2 weeks for it to arrive though.

Well, I called them to see what they would say, and the lady told me that I should have gotten it by now.

They have some time frame to ship out a new one though for free, and I was just inside that, it was July 3rd. She said if I don't get it by tomorrow, give them a call, and they'll send a new one

I ordered I am Legend for HD DVD for $14.xx when they had that sale...and I just got it last week. That was about 3 weeks for one dvd. Give it a bit more time.

I ordered Aeon Flux (ha ha...I know) for super cheap before that and it took over 3 weeks to get it. Good thing I was itching too much to see that movie, just Charlize Theron in a catsuit....meow!

I called back on the 3rd, to tell them it hadn't come.. They sent another one. Then today, the first one shows up.

What do I do with the second one when it gets here? I have no need for two

btw it was Penn and Teller's Bullshit Season 5

bread's done
Back