How long does it take Best buy to send you a RZ certificate?

we bought a laptop a few weeks ago and the points finally accumulated and posted on myrewardzone.com. It says $20 rewardzone certificate, -1000 points.

but when i click on the print certificate option, the only one there is the $5 certicate that i earned months ago, and that i just used today. however, after date issued and description, under amount, it says 5. that means one certificate worth $5 right? not 5, $5 dollar certificates? if so, did the $20 dollar certificate break 4(my threshold is at 250).

If the certificate is going to be available later, when will i get an email confirmation saying the $20 one will be available? within the next few days?

i wanted to add the $20 certificate + the older $5 certificate today to get Harry potter on DVD today but as you can see, i'm a little confused. I ended up just using the older $5 one that i printed months ago.

takes 30 days to post points

1-3 weeks for the system to recognize the points and deduct them

3-4 days after deduction to issue the cert

usually they deduct points on sat or sunday and certs are sent out by wednesday-thursday

so my $20 dollar one from the lap top isn't elligable to print yet right?

and under amount, where it says 5, that means one certificate worth $5 right? not 5, $5 dollar certificates?

also, what happens if i print that one out again and try to use it again? will they just decline it because of the bar code?

RobotSims explained it well. RE: your other Q's:
- Look for the purchase history online
- yes it means one $ 5.00 certificate (assuming you had set the threshold at 5.00)
- It's a realtime / online validation in the store - you cannot trick the system and re-use the same one twice - it will report as ALREADY USED.

In case you ask - you can also REPRINT THEM until they have been used - however this also doesn't mean you can re-use them twice.

actually, best buy has changed their system. i know you can now view and print your reward zone certificates online now. makes things a bit faster

[quote name='Twilight Wolf']actually, best buy has changed their system. i know you can now view and print your reward zone certificates online now. makes things a bit faster[/quote]

still takes the same amount of time to get them as stated above

The return period is longer at the moment because of the extended holiday returns. My $5 certificate wont be available for awhile because my points are still pending.

bread's done
Back