How long to wait before report paypal

Tecka

CAGiversary!
Hey I bought Super Smash Brother Melee (no wii yet) and its been a week and I haven't heard anything from the sailer that he has shipped it. Iv emailed him once when I paid (right after auction ended) and then again after 4 days. Its been about 7.

I know I should wait a bit longer, but I get so excited when I got something coming in the mail I just can't wait! lol

What the average wait time until you know he might not be sending?

Pretty funny side story, he said in this listing that "Communication is key"

Thanks

ah US Postal Service Media Mail! I over read it and just thought regular postal service mail.

I never heard of it. I googled and all I have found out is its the cheapest way to send stuff. How long does media mail take?

Thanks

Ah I found it 2-9 days (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) Guess I'll just wait a little longer.

Good to know I guess I will wait until next Friday, ah this stinks I live in Atl, GA and its only coming from Jacksonville , fl

[quote name='Tecka']Good to know I guess I will wait until next Friday, ah this stinks I live in Atl, GA and its only coming from Jacksonville , fl[/quote]

Yeah, still could take a while even at that distance, what with all the stops it has to make.

Just make sure you inspect it all as soon as you get it.

I don't understand why anyone would ship media mail. It's not THAT much cheaper then First Class, and on top of that takes twice as longer to receive which a) causes your buyers to become disgruntled because 90% of the time they don't know that media mail takes forever b) causes them to wonder why you didn't pay the extra cash for first class.

First class for just a dvd is normally cheaper, i sh ip alot of dvd's for ebay, but then again, its cheaper if your using the paypal usps for ebay, ship 1 dvd like 4 ounces its like 1.82 with delievery confirmation, i just sent out a 3 dvd set all 2 disc special editions, and it was 15 ounces, went out Media Mail 2.31 shipping i believe, but you being in atlanta and dvd in jacksonville Fl, y ou should have gotten it way faster, even being media mail

First-class is basically cheaper. The only way media mail is really beneficial is if you're sending a lot of media. And then, you're just drawing suspicion to the package and making it way more likely it will get inspected.

bread's done
Back