How long will the Xbox limited edition be available?

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Does anyone know how long it will be available because I dont have that much money but my birthday is coming up soon (in may) and I wanted to know if I would still be able to get it...If anyone has any info please let me know! Thank you

I have only seen a box screenshot. On the green box is their Halo written anywhere on it? or on the controller for that matter?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I have only seen a box screenshot. On the green box is their Halo written anywhere on it? or on the controller for that matter?[/quote]

Take a look for yourself

bundle_screen001.jpg

How long will 200,000 units last, that's the real question. According to the latest sales statistics, showing the post-price drop Xbox sales, I'd approximate: not very long at all.

Poultry markets have begun to suffer due to the unusually dry winter. Beef on the other hand, has had an increased demand due to the recent popularity of the atkins diet and an intense industry-wide marketing campaign. The milk industry has not been affected by either of these. I'll keep you posted as I find out more.

i'm getting one for my brother's bday in may as soon as it comes out. so there will be one less available for you.

the way i see it, anyone who wanted an xbox already got one. anyone who likes the new color or the fact that it's a limited edition will get one. anyone who wants another xbox for halo link-ups will get one.

i personally waited for a price drop / limited edition package. i'm very happy to see that they happened at about the same time, so it's never been a better time to get one. so they might sell out.

or maybe microsoft is just pulling numbers out of the sky and actually making this available for the next 18 months. who knows.

but i seriously doubt 200k units will sell out in two months. either way, good luck.

Who knows how long it will really last....If it sells really well they may produce more to boost xbox sells, which they feel they really need to do lately. Especially if Sony drops their price to match in May.

Wasn't the platinum Gamecubes supposed to be a limited edition at one point? Now I see those damn things at every store I go to. It's not that I hate Nintendo... just Gamecube.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']When did preorders start? I'm wondering if its worth trying to get the Green Xbox?[/quote]

trust me if u pre-order it today you will get it when it ships :)

bread's done
Back