How many $30 PS+ cards did you buy?

sgand

CAGiversary!
Feedback
256 (100%)
Just curious. I only bought 2 myself through Amazon. I guess you can even include the $22 sale from Newegg on eBay.

Just one.  It's a gift for my son and he can spring for his own card next year if he likes it.  Or get it as a Christmas gift again.

Just 1 for me. If I had a lot of free funds, I would have snagged 2 or 3, but I didn't, so I will have to hope for another decent deal sometime next year.

Got 4. Combined that with the $14 Target PS+ year card price mistake awhile back, I'm good for a long time. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one for myself and my brother bought me one for a gift.  Stack that on top of the year for $40 i bought a few months back and i'm good until dec 2016.   Figured this was too good of a deal to pass up.

I ended up getting 4. Now I am good until 2021 or 2022 so basically I don't ever have to worry about it for a few years.

I ended up getting 4. Now I am good until 2021 or 2022 so basically I don't ever have to worry about it for a few years.
did you already use them? because i saw people post it would not take their cards beyond the year.. 2017 or 2019 not sure. It would still accept the card, but not add the years.

did you already use them? because i saw people post it would not take their cards beyond the year.. 2017 or 2019 not sure. It would still accept the card, but not add the years.
No I have not used them as they have yet to be shipped. That said, I am currently good until 2017. I intend to hold off until the next 12+3 promo before claiming the cards.

No I have not used them as they have yet to be shipped. That said, I am currently good until 2017. I intend to hold off until the next 12+3 promo before claiming the cards.
ok be careful, you might lose them. i am pretty sure i saw people on neogaf say they did NOT stack after 2017 even tho psn said "success" and here people report too it does not stack beyond 4 or 5 years:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/PS-subscription-does-not-stack/m-p/42321607

None, because by the time I'll need another year it will already be next BF and there will be a better deal between now and then.

Now only if we can actually use them..
Right. I don't see the point of having the cards piled up and risk getting lost/eaten by the dog/cat. Once Sony lets us stack them, I'll buy them in bulk. I'm good until September or October of next year, so I'm in no huge rush to buy a ton of them. Don't they expire too?

I only got one. PS+ has been a pretty sweet deal so far, but who knows if they'll continue this generosity into the PS4 generation. I figure I get one to cover the rest of my time with a PS3, and wait to see what transpires from there. Of course, I might not even get one... my Best Buy order is still in the processing stage.

Right. I don't see the point of having the cards piled up and risk getting lost/eaten by the dog/cat. Once Sony lets us stack them, I'll buy them in bulk. I'm good until September or October of next year, so I'm in no huge rush to buy a ton of them. Don't they expire too?
They do stack.

But just last year I stacked like 5 of them on top of each other. Bottom line, since Sony doesn't want to make clear what can stack and under what principalities, I won't buy more PS+ time until mine expires

how do I check to see if mine went through. I only bought 1, but want to make sure it did go through

it's a long convoluted process. Google it because I can't remember it.

how do I check to see if mine went through. I only bought 1, but want to make sure it did go through

Look for services under account management on your PS3, scroll to playstation plus, check for the subscription end date.
On the vita, services appear on the ps store by using the bottom right options icon.

just one for me using GS credit.  I bought the Uncharted PS3 bundle with a year of PS plus included over the summer during BB's sale on it, and got one of the $40 BB deals earlier this year.  I should now be good till August 2016 and didnt see the point of tying up another $30 on top of that.  

got 2 from Amazon but haven't redeemed it yet as I still have my 1st year till Oct. 2014 so no rush in redeeming them.

waiting for the "get 1 year + 3 months promo" before i use it.  does anyone know here if there is an expiration date of the codes from Amazon?  can't seem to find any details on the site.

this will be awesome for my son's PS Vita (got the Amazon bundle) which hopefully arrives within the week or two.

One extra one for myself, and one for a buddy of mine who insists on Sony, and just got a Playstation Vita. It will make a fine Christmast present. He doesn't go shopping on Black Friday so I'm confident he didn't pick one up for himself. A year's subscription to PS+ will give him some free games to try out on the PS3 and Vita, and will provide him with a hefty discount on PSN purchases. (he likes to get his favorite PS1 games)

Bought 2. I've downloaded so many games and I want to get through them so I figured two years would be enough.

Did that $22 deal ever go through?

Bought 2. I've downloaded so many games and I want to get through them so I figured two years would be enough.
Lol. Keep dreaming. I've downloaded just about every free PS+ game over the past year and have played literally NONE of them. Between being an adult with a full-time job and so many great releases during 2013, I just haven't had any time

One, by next year, Sony will realize they (already still) own the market and theyll either make it free again or a completely different service altogheter

bread's done
Back