How many Games do you own that you haven't opened or played

Cmoore58

CAGiversary!
I know I can't turn down a good deal on a video game, which results as many unplayed/unopened games. How many do you guys have?

Let's See...

Shadow of the Colossus
Fatal Frame III
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Disgaea2
Killzone
MegamanX8
Onimusha 3
SSx on tour
DBZ sagas
Soul Calibur 3
Trauma Center
Feel the Magic
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Classic NES Series: The legend of Zelda
Classic NES Series: Donkey Kong
And other games I can't think of right now...

...I plan to play most of these games sooner or later...some I think i'll keep until aged to perfection for ebay. Some of them Are on my tradelist as well. this is the gift/curse of CAG

:ps2:
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga SE
Tekken 5

:xbox:
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Timesplitters: Future Perfect

Dead Rising - 1 save, so I let my bro play
Resident Evil 0 & 4 - didn't have the time to play them when I bought them
Otogi 2 - working on the first game still
Eternal Darkness - payed $10 new for it
Disgaea - got bored of watching my bro play this game, made me loose interest in it

Gladius PS2
Star Oceans (my first PS2 game, and yet I still haven't played it)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
World Championship Poker
Metroid Prime 2
Viewful Joe 2
JSRF Xbox
Shenmue 2 xbox
Sudeki xbox

dont know if I will trade or sell some of these..

Last night I actually counted the number of video games I own that I haven't played yet. I have around 52 games (including three for Dreamcast and two for Nintendo 64). I am currently playing Zelda: Oracle of Ages (just finished Seasons) for the GBC, that's how far behind I am! And I usually take about a month to beat a game so it'll take me forever to play through them....fortunately for me I never pay more than $30 for a game unless I have to play it right away.

This generation... 11 out of 61 GameCube, 7/29 DS and, damn, 26/42 GBA games. Probably a few NES/SNES games I picked up from EB in the last year or so that I haven't gotten to yet

I wouold guess about fifty. Maybe more. Too many games too little time. And there are some great titles in there too.
Okami
God of War
Jak II
Jak III
Ratchet and Clank II
Fire Emblem GC
Resident Evil 4 GC
Disgaea (got it at launch still not opened!)
Devil May Cry 3
KOTOR II
etc etc etc

Counting only PS2, GC, Xbox and 360 games (PC games would be an unbelievably long list). This site is killing my game space.

Bard's Tale
Baiten Katos
Beyond Good and Evil
Crimson Skies
Destruction Derby Arenas
Drakengard
FarCry Instincts Predator
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Geist
God of War
Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening
James Bond 007 Everything or Nothing
Halo (not a joke)
Killer 7
Killzone
KOF: Maximum Impact
LOTR Third Age
Mario Party 4
Mark of Kri
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix
R-Type Final
Samurai Warriors
Silent Hill 4 The Room
Star Fox Adventures
Star Wars Starfighter
Street Racing Syndicate
Summoner
Thunderstrike
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Transformers
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
Wild Arms 3
Wipeout Fusion
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

The only game I have that I haven't really played is "Mario Kart: Double Dash!!". I bought it so me and my friends would have a new multiplayer game together because we were getting slightly tired of SSBM. But they hated it. I've only played it once. Hmmmm. I think I'll go play it right now.

Ah yes, we're counting unplayed/not even close to finished/just played for 15 minutes to see what it was like games, are we? Well in that case tack on another 35+ to my #.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ah yes, we're counting unplayed/not even close to finished/just played for 15 minutes to see what it was like games, are we? Well in that case tack on another 35+ to my #.[/quote]Yeah... ditto for me if we're counting games we've just popped in once.

Geez, you people with 50 - 100 unplayed games, why do you keep buying more?

That, to me, is like the equivalent of just flushing your money down a toilet... since most of you will probably buy a next gen system of some sort you're just going to further add to this huge pile of games.

Someone had 235 games unplayed... that is crazy, but not as crazy as this:

I can top it though, my list of games I did own and never played back when I had a 1,000 + game collection was at least 400.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Zero.

Why the fuck would you buy a game if not to play it?[/quote]

Easy...we always "intend" to get around to playing them...we just never do ;)

My list is probably around 40 games...except they're ALL rpg's. Seems like every time I churn one out, two more appear.

...and with the PS3/Wii rolling out shortly, as well as FFXII and FFIII coming...the list will only grow.

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga SE
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Half-Life 2 (Xbox)
Okami
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Onimusha 3

I have about 40 unopened and probably 30 minimally (less then 2 hrs)
played current gen games and at least 300+ unplayed old school games

About 12, used to be up to 50 unplayed games, but been using gamefaqs & cheats to cut that number down since I'm wanting to get it down to at least 5 unplayed before November(when all the good games come out).

I've got probably around 25 unopened/unplayed games. Currently working my way through Paper Mario: TTYD (GC), Trauma Center (DS), and Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA).

Among the games yet to be played:
Halo (despite beating single player in Halo 2 and playing on live frequently)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows
Indigo Prophecy
Phoenix Wright
Max Payne 2
Spider-Man 2 DS
Ridge Racer DS
Sonic Rush
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Golden Sun
Pokemon Leafgreen
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows
Soul Calibur 2 (XB) (Up for trade)
Lord Of the Rings: RotK (XB) (Up for trade)

plus a couple of light gun games (loved the Time Crisis series, I figured I might as well put my guns to some use :p)
Vampire Night
Ninja Assault
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Dino Stalker

There's more that I can't think of, I might update my post when I get home with the rest of my backlog :)

Edit: Almost forgot, Kirby: Canvas Curse and Max Payne are on the way to me, thanks to goozex.com.

60 or 70 at least. If you count the Atari collection we just got, I'd say its closer to 150-170. the reason? CAG. How can you pass up say full spectrum warrir for 1.98 at best buy a few months ago? The deals like that create the backlog.

bread's done
Back